World snooker Championship qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
    Do you have to put a deposit on one of those sites to open an account Trains
    to open an account I don't think you do but to watch streams you have to put a deposit of I think a minimum fiver ,perfectly reasonable and great value in my opinion , for example last Sunday on I think betfair as well as the wst snooker pro series which I could have watched but didn't care about I watched Valencia vs Granada in the Spanish la liga , some of a serie b Italian match just out of curiosity between Brescia and salernitana , and switched between some Major League Baseball games , what's not to like .

Comment

Do you have to put a deposit on one of those sites to open an account Trains
      I agree with trains John, I use bet365 and I love it, best ten quid I've spent in years, except I haven't spent it, it's just sitting there so I can withdraw it any time I like. Doesn't matter which tournament it is, they always have it, so there's no messing around trying to find out who's showing it and if there are multiple tables involved, they show more than Eurosport. Give it a try, you literally have nothing to lose.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I agree with trains John, I use bet365 and I love it, best ten quid I've spent in years, except I haven't spent it, it's just sitting there so I can withdraw it any time I like. Doesn't matter which tournament it is, they always have it, so there's no messing around trying to find out who's showing it and if there are multiple tables involved, they show more than Eurosport. Give it a try, you literally have nothing to lose.

-
        have you tried betfair yet PB , i think its probably at least as good as bet365 , not trying to stir up any competition between the two i'm too fond of them for that .
        do you get a reality check reminder after every hour on bet365 to remind you of responsible gambling ? this little nuisance here might just have been me when registering with bet365 as i don't get any such unnecessary reminder with betfair , just to double check i had the whole of the second session of the trump vs hawkins match on betfair last night and it streamed uninterrupted without any reminder .

i asked bet365 if they can get rid of it but they said they can't so my preference now would have to be betfair , but again bet365's very good too , just be careful when registering with bet365 to avoid the reality check reminder .

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

have you tried betfair yet PB , i think its probably at least as good as bet365 , not trying to stir up any competition between the two i'm too fond of them for that .
          do you get a reality check reminder after every hour on bet365 to remind you of responsible gambling ? this little nuisance here might just have been me when registering with bet365 as i don't get any such unnecessary reminder with betfair , just to double check i had the whole of the second session of the trump vs hawkins match on betfair last night and it streamed uninterrupted without any reminder .

i asked bet365 if they can get rid of it but they said they can't so my preference now would have to be betfair , but again bet365's very good too , just be careful when registering with bet365 to avoid the reality check reminder .
          No I don't get anything like that trains, just asks me if I want to remain logged in from time to time. I might take a look at betfair though, if they let me use paypal to deposit.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Thanks Trains and PB, will have a look at bet 365 I'm not a gambler so like you my money will just sit there.
            Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

No I don't get anything like that trains, just asks me if I want to remain logged in from time to time. I might take a look at betfair though, if they let me use paypal to deposit.

-
              just topped up my betfair account with paypal , no worries .

Comment

just topped up my betfair account with paypal , no worries .
                I've just set up my betfair account, the stream was a bit juddery to start off with, but seems to have settled down now.
                So far so good.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

I've had a look on both but cant find snooker, all sorts of other stuff. so how do you search for a sport, the qualifiers start on 5 April so i've got time. I bloody hope they show SH vs JW thats one I want to watch.

PS do I have to register first? Oh and I've got ad blocker set up will that make a difference.

Comment

I've just set up my betfair account, the stream was a bit juddery to start off with, but seems to have settled down now.
                    So far so good.

-
                    Juddery haha you sound like you might be half decent at countdown , when i used to watch it i was good at the numbers but always got caned with the letters and conundrum , bit odd in a way as i had the highest reading age in my primary school , my last teacher there said i should read more but i never did really , need to institutionalise myself a bit more with reading i think .

Comment

Comment

Juddery haha you sound like you might be half decent at countdown , when i used to watch it i was good at the numbers but always got caned with the letters and conundrum , bit odd in a way as i had the highest reading age in my primary school , my last teacher there said i should read more but i never did really , need to institutionalise myself a bit more with reading i think .
                        You should read more trains, why? Well, Andy Partridge of XTC put it far better than I could:

Books are burning
                        In the main square, and I saw there
                        The fire eating the text
                        Books are burning
                        In the still air
                        And you know where they burn books
                        People are next

I believe the printed word should be forgiven
                        Doesn't matter what it said
                        Wisdom hotline from the dead back to the living
                        Key to the larder for your heart and your head

Books are burning
                        In our own town, watch us turn 'round
                        And cast our glances elsewhere
                        Books are burning
                        In the playground
                        Smell of burnt book is not unlike human hair

I believe the printed word is more than sacred
                        Beyond the gauge of good or bad
                        The human right to let your soul fly free and naked
                        Above the violence of the fearful and sad

The church of matches
                        Anoints in ignorance with gasoline
                        The church of matches
                        Grows fat by breathing in the smoke of dreams
                        It's quite obscene

Books are burning
                        More each day now, and I pray now
                        You boys will tire of these games
                        Books are burning
                        I hope somehow, this will allow
                        A phoenix up from the flames

--------------------

besides anything else, it's bloody good fun.

(Apologies for the off topic post John, hope you don't mind.)

-

The slow and labourious,

Comment

I've had a look on both but cant find snooker, all sorts of other stuff. so how do you search for a sport, the qualifiers start on 5 April so i've got time. I bloody hope they show SH vs JW thats one I want to watch.

PS do I have to register first?
                          You need to click on "In Play" at the top of the screen, then scroll along the "In Play" bar (with the little sport icons at the top of the page) from left to right until you see the snooker balls icon, click on that and you get a list of current matches, once you register you can click on a match and watch it.

Hope that helps.

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Got it Thanks PB. just need to register now.

Comment

-
                              I use to watch (some of) the qualifiers at bet365 as well. But what was always annoying me is that I couldn't make that tv window really big? Do you know if this is possible?

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

I use to watch (some of) the qualifiers at bet365 as well. But what was always annoying me is that I couldn't make that tv window really big? Do you know if this is possible?
                                i think its dependant on what device you're using , i have a chromebook and a 10.3.3 ipad , i can't make the window big on either bet365 or betfair on the chromebook but i can on both betting sites on the ipad .

Comment

Working...
                                X