Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which non top 16 player do you like or expect to play well in the world championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Was that not the first round? Did he mis cue or something and let Trump in playing the decider. It was the year Trump won it.
    Yes it went to the final frame score 16-15 . Yes It was the year trump won it , he was damn lucky to scrape throiugh that day

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      notable bets to qualify , jimmy white 33/1 , stephen hendry 33/1 , reanne evans 275/1 , i know bookmakers have to entice customers but 275/1 for evans is generous , she beat robin hull a few years ago and is probably a better player now , and she isn't in the hardest group as graeme dott can blow hot and cold .
      275/1 is still not worth it, I think she has no chance.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You could stick a ‘ 0 ‘ on all those prices !
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
          And I still would not bet!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post

275/1 is still not worth it, I think she has no chance.
            not saying you're saying anything about andy hicks but he's 50/1 with the same bookie betfair to qualify , never in a month of sundays is he 5.5 times the player evans is , it may be inconceivable to you that hicks would beat dott and then sunny akani but i don't think it is at all , anyway it all adds to the interest at least .

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
              loyalty anyone , doesn't he still practice at frames in coulsdon , he needs to beat hendry , xu si , zhou yuelong and then elliot slessor or liam highfield , i wouldn't take too much notice of what ' pundits ' say that isn't out of the question at all , mark king hadn't qualified for the crucible since 2013 and nearly beat ding in the last 32 last year .

Comment

Yes he does , with his opponent!

I was was merely pointing out that the odds aren’t particularly good .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

dissapointed with reanne evans so far , her previous traits a few years ago haven't seen to be much eradicated , 0 -3 at the moment , i'll be surprised if she wins this now , not that there's anything to write home about hicks either .

Comment

Ryan Day, where has he been all season
                    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                      Ryan Day, where has he been all season
                      i don't think he can complain too much about the draw , vs louis heathcote sunday 1930 and then vs peter lines or ricky walden to qualify on wednesday , although heathcote knocked out ali carter last year and walden seems due another decent tournament , i can't remember day himself doing anything at the crucible since just checked he knocked out j higgins in the last 16 in 2008 , can't pretend i'm that greatly interested about him though , you either get it done or you don't and there's been more consistent players than him , simple as that really i think .

Comment

After last night’s performance I think Chang could have a surprisingly good run! I don’t know why but he also seems much better to watch than some of the other Chinese players? Less robotic maybe around the table? Or maybe it’s just because he’s a lefty and likes to get on with it!
                        Last edited by Danger Steve; 11 April 2021, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X