2021 Q School.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
    Plays in Locarno Snooker Club in Edinburgh and practices with Scott Donaldson. Was coached by Chris Small at one stage. He was invited to play at the Shoot-out a couple of years ago and beat a couple of “names” before losing to Yan Bigtao. It’s on u-tube.
    Cheers for that . Looking forward to watching him .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

i first saw Dean Young i think it was in the 2019 european snooker championships in israel , not a fan of how that tournament is ran , they should just keep the events in britain or france benelux and germany at the furthest , here's the last five resorts for this event , 2020 albufeira portugal , 2019 eilat israel , 2018 sofia bulgaria , 2017 nicosia cyprus , 2016 vilnius lithuania , reeks too much of elitism for me.

Comment

As there have only been 122 Tour Cards given out for 2021/22 as some of the usual given tickets for winners of junior events couldn't be handed out due to the tournaments not happening the six best players of the order of merit of the Q School will gain a tour card.
        So happy end for:
        Sanderson Lam
        Michael Georgiou
        Si Jiahui
        Soheil Vahedi
        Michael White
        David Lilley

Very unlucky for Ross Muir and John Astley, who won the same amount of frames as David Lilley and would be next in line.

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
          As there have only been 122 Tour Cards given out for 2021/22 as some of the usual given tickets for winners of junior events couldn't be handed out due to the tournaments not happening the six best players of the order of merit of the Q School will gain a tour card.
          So happy end for:
          Sanderson Lam
          Michael Georgiou
          Si Jiahui
          Soheil Vahedi
          Michael White
          David Lilley

Very unlucky for Ross Muir and John Astley, who won the same amount of frames as David Lilley and would be next in line.
          Pleased in particular for Soheil Vahedi , he beat Mark Williams in the gibraltar open then beat tom ford 4 - 0 in the next round , hopefully he can get into the 64 , i'm sure he can he just has to keep plugging away i think.

Comment

Working...
          X