Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
    Didnt know that , the commentators replayed it twice and could see nothing

yes they also said, approx... "as we saw several times last season, players calling a foul on themselves when nothing happened"
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
      Freesport HD today from 12 The Spaceman and Ali the Moaner among others
      It's on premier sports 1 tonight for any one with it.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Scott Donaldson had a bad day at the office: 0-3 matches

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Scott Donaldson had a bad day at the office: 0-3 matches
          He caught the dreaded COVID-19. Was quite bad apparently. Had to self isolate so hence no practice.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
            He caught the dreaded COVID-19. Was quite bad apparently. Had to self isolate so hence no practice.
            thanks for the info

Comment

I have it on this stream Snooker Championship League - HesGoal.Com Sports News I think Tom Ford is on commentary with Phil Yates
              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

ROS fluked atleast 2 reds from what I saw of the bits and pieces of the match.
                Last edited by fkhan; 20 July 2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Please can anyone at Matchroom.Live turn up Michael Holt's microphone feed please; can not hear him at all.

Comment

I watched a bit of this on Freesports. Lost interest pretty quick. Can't see how the league is any better than the Shootout. Stakes are even lower, and the format is so short and doesn't even guarantee a winner.

Comment

Can’t see how the league is like the shoot out ,they have normal snooker rules in the league but with no crowd ,and the shoot out is a time clock on shot times with a bunch of drunk loud mouthed morons watching it .Also anyone can win the shoot out as it’s a one frame luck blast .
                      Last edited by mikee; 22 July 2021, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Nice to get a first proper chance to watch Duane Jones play yesterday, what a lovely game and cue action he's got! A real pleasure to watch him play, makes the game look very easy when he's in full flow and made a nice 82.

another I hadn't noticed before is how much Mark Joyces set up and cue action, looks similar to Stuart Bingham's.... Anyone agree?
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          ROS fluked atleast 2 reds from what I saw of the bits and pieces of the match.
                          I did feel a little sorry for Nasir, his first appearance on TV in a match against a top pro and he comes up against a Ronnie who just wanted to smash the balls all over the table like a club banger. It was quite entertaining though I must admit.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                            Nice to get a first proper chance to watch Duane Jones play yesterday, what a lovely game and cue action he's got! A real pleasure to watch him play, makes the game look very easy when he's in full flow and made a nice 82.

another I hadn't noticed before is how much Mark Joyces set up and cue action, looks similar to Stuart Bingham's.... Anyone agree?
                            Both are right eye sighters and overweight so that's inevitable I suppose.
                            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

cracking fast match by Bai Langning - just about 30mins for 3-0

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

Both are right eye sighters and overweight so that's inevitable I suppose.
                                At least Joyce is not having iffy bets on snooker results .

Comment

Working...
                                X