• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Open Aug 2021

https://wst.tv/selby-and-murphy-to-m...-british-open/
    On ITV 4.

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=1154
    Some interesting ties. Mark Allan versus ex GF Reanne Evans.
    All Scottish Tie and Club Mates. Scott Donaldson v Dean Young ( The Young Pretender).

Comment

Allen vs Evans - should be interesting - especially after he asked the TV people to ask Evans to leave the area when she was a pundit as it was putting him off.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I thought Mark was taking a break for a while, This mean he's sorted out whatever the problem was?
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

No, he’s playing one of the problems .......Child Maintenance issues with the Mothers of his children apparently.

hopefully he will sort everything out and get back to being able to concentrate on snooker .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I know there’s no BBC snooker at the moment, but I notice from the Olympics that Red Button channel has gone, and we now have to sign in to a BBC account to use the RB interactive service! What a pain that will be for the next Beeb tournament!!
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              I know there’s no BBC snooker at the moment, but I notice from the Olympics that Red Button channel has gone, and we now have to sign in to a BBC account to use the RB interactive service! What a pain that will be for the next Beeb tournament!!
              ? The BBC RB is still there and there are two at the mo; must be because you are non-UK location.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

? The BBC RB is still there and there are two at the mo; must be because you are non-UK location.
                I’m in the UK. So what Sky channel is RD now? I get asked to sign in after the RB services have loaded.

ETA: Found it (981). Nice to see the RB channel is now in HD. As long as this is where the BBC shove the out-of-schedule snooker for the next tournament I’ll be happy.
                Last edited by Billy; 29 July 2021, 02:10 PM.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post

I’m in the UK. So what Sky channel is RD now? I get asked to sign in after the RB services have loaded.

ETA: Found it (981). Nice to see the RB channel is now in HD. As long as this is where the BBC shove the out-of-schedule snooker for the next tournament I’ll be happy.
                  BBC RB are 981 and 982
                  Eurosport are 983 thru 989

Comment

Murphy vs Selby in round 1 is unfair!

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                      Murphy vs Selby in round 1 is unfair!
                      Was a random draw apparently. I always thought that top 16 were seeded.

Comment

Working...
                      X