No announcement yet.

BetVictor Northern Ireland Open 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else lose feed on Eurosport 1 (sky 410)?
    still showing on Quest (sky 144) but strange the feed stops on one channel.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Is Judd's match on Eurosport 1? I am watching it now on the Eurosport app.

Comment

it is/was

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Judd just had a practice session by himself on the main match table this afternoon

Comment

Glad to see Trump beat Padgett! The guy is a proper c*%k

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
              what did pagett do Steve , did he kick up a fuss in a tournament up there or what ? ta

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post

what did pagett do Steve , did he kick up a fuss in a tournament up there or what ? ta
                I just don’t like the guy! He’s been trolling Steve Feeney on Facebook for ages over Sight Right, as well being generally arrogant. Good to see him put in his place

Comment

Good to see Robbo has been sheared!

Comment

Something i have been wondering for months, and i noticed yesterday when Luca was playing...
                    The logo's they have on their shirts seem to sometimes come loose so i wondered if there is a system to attach logo's on any shirt and then pull it right off again to reuse on another shirt.
                    I remember seeing ROS pulling off his shirt a few years ago.
                    What kinda system is that, some kind of velcro badge type?

Comment

Enjoyed watching Bai Langning play Murphy the other day, he looks an interesting player, good striker with a lot of cue power. Anyone seen him before?
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

[QUOTE=Danger Steve;n1013639]

Makes you wonder what he gets out that ,he’s a journeyman that’s won feck all and never going to

Comment

[QUOTE=mikee;n1013643]

Makes you wonder what he gets out that ,he’s a journeyman that’s won feck all and never going to
                          A bit of attention probably! Not going to get it from his snooker play LoL

Comment

When he was playing for Wales in the Home Internationals he got beaten by one of us when Guernsey played them. Stormed out without shaking hands and punching the dividing wall between tables. Guy is a proper tool who you can tell thinks he is something special because he is Mark William's mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                              Which Tournament ranking points are removed from two years ago from the player's rankings, not sure if it's this one as it was played in November 2019 two years ago
                              Just googled it now.The section, Seeding revisions has some details that might help. One of our experts can give a better idea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoo...ints_2021/2022
                              Last edited by fkhan; 13 October 2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Just googled it now.The section, Seeding revisions has some details that might help. One of our experts can give a better idea.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoo...ints_2021/2022
                                Thanks, A lot F Khan that has helped me a lot I will add it to my favourites

Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Working...
                                X