Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BetVictor Northern Ireland Open 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Something i have been wondering for months, and i noticed yesterday when Luca was playing...
    The logo's they have on their shirts seem to sometimes come loose so i wondered if there is a system to attach logo's on any shirt and then pull it right off again to reuse on another shirt.
    I remember seeing ROS pulling off his shirt a few years ago.
    What kinda system is that, some kind of velcro badge type?
    For most athletes those sponsor badges are just like stickers with a glued surface which they stick on their shirts for the time needed.

    Comment


    • #47
      Higgins, 2 centuries and a super comeback in the third. I heard that he had breathing issues earlier. Part of the reason why he pursued a weight loss regime.
      Last edited by fkhan; 13 October 2021, 02:00 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
        Higgins, 2 centuries and a super comeback in the third. I heard that he had breathing iissues earlier. Part of the reason why he pursued a weight loss regime.
        Think Mark Allen has issues with his feet

        He Can’t keep them out the chip shop

        Comment


        • #49
          good result for q school qualifier mitchell mann , could meet o sullivan in the quarter final.

          Comment


          • #50
            o sullivan vs burden much more enjoyable on bet365 without hendon's annoying wiki chat

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally Posted by mikee View Post

              Think Mark Allen has issues with his feet

              He Can’t keep them out the chip shop
              If only he suffered from IBS! He would be world number one!!!
              No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

                If only he suffered from IBS! He would be world number one!!!
                lol ,I think he would

                Comment


                • #53
                  Anyone knows a free online stream that is not directly supporting betting sites...?
                  "That pocket moved!"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Ricky Walden has beaten Neil Robertson 4-1. I never expected that.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                      Ricky Walden has beaten Neil Robertson 4-1. I never expected that.
                      I'd like to think that Walden is step for step regaining form after his back issues. He already made the quarterfinal at the British Open, also qualified for the World Championship last season. Would be nice to see him have a good year finally again.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

                        I'd like to think that Walden is step for step regaining form after his back issues. He already made the quarterfinal at the British Open, also qualified for the World Championship last season. Would be nice to see him have a good year finally again.
                        he's a good player but for me one of those players that always seem to have misses in him , i posted about it during his match with mcgill at the crucible in april , i wouldn't mind it to change but he just seems like a good player somewhere up there , not quite good enough to be one of the very top players.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally Posted by trains View Post

                          he's a good player but for me one of those players that always seem to have misses in him , i posted about it during his match with mcgill at the crucible in april , i wouldn't mind it to change but he just seems like a good player somewhere up there , not quite good enough to be one of the very top players.
                          I agree about that. But he should be able to be around in competition for a lower Top 16 spot to challenge the very top players and to have the occasional good run in a tournament.
                          Last edited by JimMalone; 14 October 2021, 01:28 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

                            I agree about that. But he should be able to be around in competition for a lower Top 16 spot to challenge the very top players and to have the occasional good run in a tournament.
                            ok but the problem with that is because of his efficiency not being the same as the top players he is then susceptible to losing to the ' lower ranked ' players more often , so it isn't that much of a surprise if those occasional good runs don't happen much , selby for example yesterday evening was very ruthless vs gary wilson , i don't see walden ever being like that so it is what it is i suppose.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally Posted by trains View Post

                              ok but the problem with that is because of his efficiency not being the same as the top players he is then susceptible to losing to the ' lower ranked ' players more often , so it isn't that much of a surprise if those occasional good runs don't happen much , selby for example yesterday evening was very ruthless vs gary wilson , i don't see walden ever being like that so it is what it is i suppose.
                              Yeah sure. Not saying Walden is one of the elite players. And of course since he hasn't the level of Selby, O'Sullivan or Robertson I don't expect nearly the same success of him or nearly as many deep runs. But for about a decade he was in the top 20 of the world and that seems about right for me. And his level of play definitely dropped a lot after his back problems.
                              So what I hope and what I also think to see right now is that he has gained a better level again and more consistency with it and therefore will perform better, which is fine, cause obviously it's good for the sport if there are more good players. Whereas Walden wasn't a good player for the last three or four years.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                What number is discovery plus on freeview or is it only avaiable through the website.
                                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X