X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
    Does anyone know if Mark Allan is still using the cue he got from an Italian maker?

determine screen size

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

He switched it AFAIK.
    I think he has had a couple of cues since this one - but not totally sure.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    amazing performance by John H tonight! 6 on the trot if my maths is correct

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Oh, those middle pocket blues, sing it to me Yan, sing it baby!

Not many computer games would've missed that one. Tough ask for Yan now.

-

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Playing Bingtao is like playing the computer game of snooker online on the highest level.....i.e. he doesn't do anything amazing but takes all chances left for him at a high level.

Not much more though? He kinda just sets the bar in his matches for what an opponent needs to exceed!

Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Danger Steve
    replied
    Anyone else paying zero attention to the match? I’m getting slightly distracted

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
    Does anyone know if Mark Allan is still using the cue he got from an Italian maker?

determine screen size
    He switched it AFAIK.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied

determine screen size
    Last edited by Nifty50; 16 October 2021, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    A sixth-frame-nailbiter between Allen and Walden. Allen wins it and extends his lead to 4-2. Could already be a little preliminary decision.

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post

It would have been nice to do a feature on Mitchell Mann for reaching his first quarter-final, was a shame he got beat 5-0 by Yan Bingtao.
    perfectly respectable performance though , bingtao is very good at winning close frames.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Alan McManus is a great full time addition to Eurosport.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snooker
    replied
    Originally Posted by trains View Post
    They should do more pieces on younger players and tour survival instead of mcmanus and jimmy crown paints white mulling over shots on their broadcast table , it would appeal more to a younger audience and put more insight on players that are never or rarely seen on tv as opposed to the same old same olds.
    It would have been nice to do a feature on Mitchell Mann for reaching his first quarter-final, was a shame he got beat 5-0 by Yan Bingtao.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    I kinda like this semifinal line-up.
    Not all the biggest names, but the semifinals at those type of tournaments rarely consist exclusively of them, but all good players.

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied

They should do more pieces on younger players and tour survival instead of mcmanus and jimmy crown paints white mulling over shots on their broadcast table , it would appeal more to a younger audience and put more insight on players that are never or rarely seen on tv as opposed to the same old same olds.

Leave a comment:

• gemmayui01
    replied
    Hi all. Might anyone have any old one piece cues for sale? Starting to collect. Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• balkend
    replied
    The mercurial Higgins or doggedly determined Allen are obvious choices BUT I would love to see Ricky lift that trophy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X