BetVictor Northern Ireland Open 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

Yeah sure. Not saying Walden is one of the elite players. And of course since he hasn't the level of Selby, O'Sullivan or Robertson I don't expect nearly the same success of him or nearly as many deep runs. But for about a decade he was in the top 20 of the world and that seems about right for me. And his level of play definitely dropped a lot after his back problems.
    So what I hope and what I also think to see right now is that he has gained a better level again and more consistency with it and therefore will perform better, which is fine, cause obviously it's good for the sport if there are more good players. Whereas Walden wasn't a good player for the last three or four years.
    yes i agree its good for the sport if there are more good players , i'm all on board on that , hammad miah for example really should have beaten maguire in round 1 on tuesday but now maguire is playing for a quarter final place vs mark allen tonight , i'm all for every round being competitve with players at all rankings beating the so called ' top players ' , its good and healthy for the sport.

Comment

Nice match between Yan and O'Sullivan with a good win for the chinese.

Comment

I definitely see Yan going past Ding's records at some point.

Comment

If Eurosport show that James Bond DHL advert one more time, the TV’s going out the window!!
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

That DHL advert is getting a pain ,but quite as bad as the constant drivel in Commentry form Hendon and Johnson ,neither of them know when to shut up ,before ,during ,and after every shot with pointless conversations as well .Please stop banging on about this class of 92 stuff as well every frame .

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
              Anyone knows a free online stream that is not directly supporting betting sites...?
              I have found this one if it helps Eurosport 1 Live Stream Online - Watch Eurosport 1 EN Free Streaming Online (freestreams-live1.com)
              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Guy with binoculars on the front row of Trump v Robertson

LOLZ

Comment

Gilbert's rocking those wicked witch of the west socks, nearly as bad as Selby's dangly gay leg in the air bollox....
                  Last edited by Cue crafty; 14 October 2021, 10:32 PM.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                    That DHL advert is getting a pain ,but quite as bad as the constant drivel in Commentry form Hendon and Johnson ,neither of them know when to shut up ,before ,during ,and after every shot with pointless conversations as well .Please stop banging on about this class of 92 stuff as well every frame .
                    And how much more smoke is he going to blow up Trumps arse ……goodness me it’s getting boring . Churning the same lines out over and over again .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I think a lot of these commentators should take a good look at some of the 80’s and 90’s matches ,you really don’t need to talk all the time ,just enough is fine .Jack Karhnam was one of the best ,it’s nothing to do with preferring snooker then it’s just that less is more . The game is about the players and the shots not the commentators constantly spewing rubbish and having discussions between themselves and giving us pointless stats on every player and game that they have played in .

Comment

Trump is out. Who is your pick to go all the way? My pick is Higgins.
                        Last edited by fkhan; 15 October 2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

The homeboy Mark Allen is looking a decent bet.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

The mercurial Higgins or doggedly determined Allen are obvious choices BUT I would love to see Ricky lift that trophy

Comment

Hi all. Might anyone have any old one piece cues for sale? Starting to collect. Many thanks

Comment

They should do more pieces on younger players and tour survival instead of mcmanus and jimmy crown paints white mulling over shots on their broadcast table , it would appeal more to a younger audience and put more insight on players that are never or rarely seen on tv as opposed to the same old same olds.

Comment

Working...
                                X