2022 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Masters

Anybody know when the draw is made for this comp ? .

The draw hasn't been done yet. Not sure when it would be done.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      The draw hasn't been done yet. Not sure when it would be done.
      Dont they normally pull it out the bag towards the end of the Uk Championship

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
        Dont they normally pull it out the bag towards the end of the Uk Championship
        Thanks Mikee,
        Im going this year which will be my first televised tournament since I last went to the Masters in the mid 80’s .

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
          Anybody know when the draw is made for this comp ? .
          Need to wait until they know who top 16 are.

Comment

There you go:

https://wst.tv/cazoo-masters-draw/

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              Thanks for that , we are going on the Thurs for the quarters. We’re in a better side of the draw for possible players to get through who I’d prefer to watch

Comment

Thanks for that , we are going on the Thurs for the quarters. We’re in a better side of the draw for possible players to get through who I’d prefer to watch
                I don’t think Cliff Thorburn or Terry Griffiths are in it…. Who else would you like to see?

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

I don’t think Cliff Thorburn or Terry Griffiths are in it…. Who else would you like to see?
                  Have you been talking to my recent forum opponent ?

Comment

Have you been talking to my recent forum opponent ?
                    Actually no, but now I’m intrigued!!?

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

Actually no, but now I’m intrigued!!?
                      I thought it was a reference to how I like to play …

So actually your saying I’m stuck in the 80’s ….. Trains was right after all

Comment

I thought it was a reference to how I like to play …

So actually your saying I’m stuck in the 80’s ….. Trains was right after all
                        Maybe both? Lolz

Comment

Yan Bingtao v Mark Williams – Sunday January 9th at 1pm
                          John Higgins v Zhao Xintong – Monday January 10th at 1pm
                          Neil Robertson v Anthony McGill – Sunday January 9th at 7pm
                          Ronnie O’Sullivan v Jack Lisowski – Tuesday January 11th at 1pm
                          Judd Trump v Mark Allen – Wednesday January 12th at 1pm
                          Kyren Wilson v Stuart Bingham – Wednesday January 12th at 7pm
                          Shaun Murphy v Barry Hawkins – Monday January 10th at 7pm
                          Mark Selby v Stephen Maguire – Tuesday January 11th at 7pm

Anybody interested in predicting the winners ? My selection : Bingtao , Higgins, Robertson, Lisowski, Trump, Wilson, Hawkins, Selby

Comment

yippee can't wait!! Some guys from my club went to the UK for two days staying in the hotel there and has a great time. They saw Ronnie and shared a few words, and see McManus & Hendry in the bar!! All very friendly.

We'd be lucky to see a match as good as Luca v Wilson but you never know!! ​​​​​
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

yippee can't wait!! Some guys from my club went to the UK for two days staying in the hotel there and has a great time. They saw Ronnie and shared a few words, and see McManus & Hendry in the bar!! All very friendly.

We'd be lucky to see a match as good as Luca v Wilson but you never know!! ​​​​​
                              Sounds like they had a great time CC.

Can’t wait mate , I love Ally Pally as a venue .

Comment

Working...
                              X