Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronnie playing in it on Monday

Comment

Not watched much of this as too much other sport to look at this time of year ,but did see the Michael Holt match the other day .Have to say watching Holt ,I don’t think I’ve seen a professional player consistently lose the white ball playing terrible position as much as him ,it’s as if he had no idea where the cue ball was going to end up

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
        Ronnie playing in it on Monday
        come on Farkh Ajaib!

and love to see Alfie do well!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Just watched Ronnie's match.

Wow. That table was fast. You just had to touch the cue ball and it would run forever.

I have never played on a table anything like that.

Comment

Common, Mink!

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              Common, Mink!
              Done well. Scott will be pissed off. He thought it was a banker

Comment

2_2 draw, should have won.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Mink is a great little player , love to see her get a win , after holding Donaldson they will all be wary of her. Best female prospect by far.

Comment

Didn’t know this was a ranking event. Prob been mentioned before but I wasn’t paying attention.

Comment

I really hate the way that snooker handles who plays in given events and who doesn't. And calling somebody an amateur because they fell off of the tour after 10 or 20 years is just dumb. The powers that be need to take a look at how golf does it and follow suit. Then there's the whole qualifying or not qualifying from Q-school concept. What advantage does a regular tour player have over the top guy on the order of merit of those who didn't qualify? None that I can see. The vast majority of ranking tournaments are a 128 draw, so that player will always get in. So why all of the hype about Q-school. Just go there and play decently well and you'll get into the same tournaments anyway. Zhao Jianbo is the top guy in the order of merit. Can somebody give me a list of tournaments that he won't be able to play in that a regular tour player can. He can even do what Michael White did and play well enough to get a tour card based on results while not having a tour card. I just find the whole thing ridiculous. If you don't get through Q-school you should be off the tour completely and only be eligible to play on secondary tours.

Comment

I guess the only advantage is a new tour player gets two years to accumulate points to retain his card while these guys without cards have to do something pretty special in one year.

Comment

Impressive shooting by Pang Junxu

in one match - 136 and then 137

Comment

A nice 90+ break by On Yee.

Comment

Peng Yisong takes the first frame off Judd Trump

Comment

congratulations to Himanshu Dinesh Jain - if I am correct he has won is first pro event match

Comment

Working...
                                X