Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulgaria

Hi guys

sorry if a thread already exists for this, is anyone watching this ptc at all ?
    Could somebody please post a link for me/us to watch it online thanks alot.
    I wanted to watch ronnie, i believe he is playng at 10:30 uk time.

you can try sportlemon
    http://www.sportcategory.com/c-11.html
    there are loads of adverts, beware on what you click on, and wait for the timer on the pop ups till the grey-cross to close appears, etc
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      you can try sportlemon
      http://www.sportcategory.com/c-11.html
      there are loads of adverts, beware on what you click on, and wait for the timer on the pop ups till the grey-cross to close appears, etc
      Thanks very much, most appreciated

Comment

no worries, just on the "other sport" listing I tend to only click on the non-betting links, in this case the first four and not the last three.
        it can take a while for the screen to appear with the snooker playing.

edit, the second link works for me, other do not
        Last edited by DeanH; 8 June 2013, 09:04 AM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Who's this Ronnie guy in Bulgaria? He looks kinda like ROS but that can't be him. Can't be!

Comment

Well, whoever he is he's pretty good.

Comment

Wow. That last century from Ronnie was breathtaking. He compiles them so fast.

I've realised how he does it. He basically has perfect control over the white. It's just incredible.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                Wow. That last century from Ronnie was breathtaking. He compiles them so fast.

I've realised how he does it. He basically has perfect control over the white. It's just incredible.
                Yea he's playing well, He has not needed to be at his best so far, i think he's got another match tonight and if trump wins his matches they could possibly meet tomorrow i think if im right

Comment

Originally Posted by leelee View Post
                  Yea he's playing well, He has not needed to be at his best so far, i think he's got another match tonight and if trump wins his matches they could possibly meet tomorrow i think if im right

lets not forget higgins, he is looking really good atm

Comment

Omg Trump. What happened???
                    Shreddin' balls :livid:

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                      lets not forget higgins, he is looking really good atm
                      Yep, theres some good snooker going on, quite enjoying it

Comment

Originally Posted by leelee View Post
                        Yep, theres some good snooker going on, quite enjoying it
                        Concur. 37 centuries so far, can't wait to get to my seat come tomorrow morning.
                        Top players apart, a lot of credit to a couple of lads that stood out: Gary Wilson, who knocked out Ebdon and Mark King and led Barry Hawkins 3:0 before finally bowing out, Anthony McGill, who tops the centuries table (highest 142 and a total of 3), and Jimmy Roberston, just to name a few...

Comment

Some very good snooker for sure. I watch it on World Snooker
                          and find it works well and its cheap.

I was disappointed that some players dont take the time to
                          sign autographs. It is the fans who help pay their salaries
                          and without them there wouldnt be any tournaments. Sad
                          as it only takes a few minutes to do and the fans would no
                          doubt appreciate it immensely.

Comment

Originally Posted by shredder View Post
                            Omg Trump. What happened???
                            He's over rated. Get used to him going out earlier then the BBC hype would have you believe.
                            Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Ronnie appeared on a Bulgarian tv show and he said he want's to break Hendry's records.
                              Box the chimp.

Comment

Working...
                              X