SangSom 6 Red World Championship 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SangSom 6 Red World Championship 2013

Not sure if anyone else has popped this up yet, the draw has been done for this event
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...349681,00.html
    nice mixture of old and new
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Nice lineup... pity I'll be missing it due to work commitments... oh well, there's always next year, hopefully.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I have found the 6 Reds or tournaments played by 'the clock'
      not to my liking as I prefer the traditional snooker matches.

Comment

Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
        I have found the 6 Reds or tournaments played by 'the clock'
        not to my liking as I prefer the traditional snooker matches.
        I like my trad snooker as well (obviously ) but the 6reds I like, at least it is not "Power Snooker" - sorry everyone for mentioning that
        Nice write up by David Hendon on the SSB thread

Comment

Nice, 6 reds again..

Comment

How many reds do they start with in this tournament?
            WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
            Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Lol....I think the clue might be in the title of the tournament!!
              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

World N0 1 Neil Robertson only just beat Darren Morgan 5-4, also Dechewat Poomjaeng beat Jimmy White 5-1 and legend Steve Davis beats Andrew Pagett 5-1, Mark Selby beat Noppon Saengkham 5-1 and also a 5-1 win for Matthew Stevens against the 1997 World Champion Ken Doherty
                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Does anybody know of live stream links for this event besides euro sport please

Comment

Sportlemon has some links
                    www.sportlemon.tv
                    obviously you do get the popup adverts
                    or WorldSnookerLive will have it for a cost

Comment

Thanks Dean I use Sport Lemon myself and also this site http://www.day.to/watch/live/streami...hip-day-1.html and http://www.hahasport.com/c-1.html is another one I use

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      Sportlemon has some links
                      www.sportlemon.tv
                      obviously you do get the popup adverts
                      or WorldSnookerLive will have it for a cost

Comment

What's going on with the six reds? They're just showing an empty table for the longest time.
                        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I see sportlemon has the 6-red listed as 4am to 11am but it's not on right now so I'm not sure if that's local time or British time. Does anyone know as I'm only getting a test pattern at 10:40am Toronto/New York time, which is 15:40BST and not sure of local time.

If it is BST then I guess I'm stuck as that's 11pm to 6am my time and I won't be seeing any of this.

Terry
                          Terry Davidson
                          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

On sport lemon I got 10am-5pm CET

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                            I see sportlemon has the 6-red listed as 4am to 11am but it's not on right now so I'm not sure if that's local time or British time. Does anyone know as I'm only getting a test pattern at 10:40am Toronto/New York time, which is 15:40BST and not sure of local time.

If it is BST then I guess I'm stuck as that's 11pm to 6am my time and I won't be seeing any of this.

Terry

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post

Terry
                              www.snooker.org is always bang up-to-date with results and upcoming matches ... it lists match times in CEST (Central European Summer Time) and tomorrow the first ones start at 5am CEST and the last ones start at 12.30pm CEST

the UK is subtract one hour from those times ... so 4am BST to 11.30am BST ...

Terry, if your time is EDT (Eastern Daylight saving Time) then I think you need to subtract 6hrs ... so 11pm tonight to 6.30am tomorrow so I guess you might catch a bit of the last match over breakfast ...

other time zones - just google "5am CEST to " ...

Neil Robertson vs Jimmy White is showing starting at 10am CEST, so 9am UK time or 4am EDT ...

Comment

Working...
                              X