Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to know what he does for a job to get that much time off of work
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Would love to know what he does for a job to get that much time off of work

Me too, he has more days off than Santa!
      After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• Champion of Champions Snooker

lol a lot of people sounding jealous here! He's either got a successful business be that in the trade industry or whatever else... or he's living the life on benefits where he has more kids than a 6 pack of beer!
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Originally Posted by chas6868 View Post
          Not really a reply to this post but
          I would like to say well done to itv great coverage.good camera work and commentry.
          Than f...k its not getting put off for more cookery or cash in th attic type of shows that the bbc seem too cant wait to get live snooker off for repeats.
          BBC read this:

BBC2 snooker: 7 - 8pm sometimes, if we're lucky, and then they cut it off at 8.00pm, which annoys me especially, like you said, when the following show is a repeat!

ITV4 snooker: 12.45pm - 5.15pm, least they don't start it late, whereas the BBC sometimes doesn't start until later because of The Jeremy Kyle show in parliament!
          and 6.45pm - 11.15pm, not 'oh, we'll cut this off at 8', and the match hasn't finished (take note BBC), they stay with it!

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            That would be FRB - Front Row Brian I believe, I dont think he is on TSF? With his dad I think but where's the missus? maybe see her at the weekend

For mid-week I think the audience has not been too bad, not that the seating is huge anyway, should be better today and onwards I suspect.
            Originally Posted by scottley View Post
            The guy must spend a fortune, always sits in that seat next to the player(s) at the crucible, fair play to him!
            If this is the guy I'm thinking of (shortish black hair?), he plays pool in my local rileys, never seem him on the bigger table though. He does have a job!!

Comment

• No mate. Blond hair .

He must have a secretary to organise all his travel ! he is all over the place ....Football ...Snooker

Comment

No mate. Blond hair .

He must have a secretary to organise all his travel ! he is all over the place ....Football ...Snooker
                Fair do, haha

this guy I know goes every year to the world champs for the entire week, usually sporting a Cov shirt

Comment

• Wears all different football shirts.......normally there for 2 weeks at the Worlds

Comment

• CityTop.jpg

Obviously not Peter Ebdon !!!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15113[/ATTACH]

obviously not peter ebdon !!!
                      vegan power!!!!

Comment

• http://www.coventryobserver.co.uk/20...fan-38406.html

Comment

• Yeah, thats him, same seat every year.

Comment

• Looks like the old MC has got the bullet?

Comment

• Wasn't he on there last night ?

Comment

• Anyone else find Clive Everton boring? Always the same old stats repeated

Comment

Working...
                                X