No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think his point is that he has succeeded in business and as a result this gives him the right to put us minions in our place?
    Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• he's got a god complex

Comment

• it is fairly common amongst ppl who make a bit of money...
        Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Arbi, it's very sad you base your or others worth on their monetary value, there are lots of people who do great things but don't get great rewards, For me I have a great wife, two fantastic kids, I work for myself in a job I absolutely love, but I don't have a pot to **** in, but I feel I am the richest man in the world, I try and treat others as I would like to be treated, this is what I was taught makes you a man, because sycophants tell you your great, doesn't make it so, my friends are my friends because of who I am, not what I've got, I would have the same ones if I won the lottery, would yours stick by you if you lost it all?, might be worth a wee think.
          Sorry ferret I didn't think that would be a banned word
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            Arbi, it's very sad you base your or others worth on their monetary value, there are lots of people who do great things but don't get great rewards, For me I have a great wife, two fantastic kids, I work for myself in a job I absolutely love, but I don't have a pot to **** in, but I feel I am the richest man in the world, I try and treat others as I would like to be treated, this is what I was taught makes you a man, because sycophants tell you your great, doesn't make it so, my friends are my friends because of who I am, not what I've got, I would have the same ones if I won the lottery, would yours stick by you if you lost it all?, might be worth a wee think.
            Sorry ferret I didn't think that would be a banned word
            lol all my friends and family have been the same when I have had loads and nothing, and no doubt will do it again, it is in the nature of being reckless!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• I don't think you can change your family, dependant on your wealth, unless your Madonna lol.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                I don't think you can change your family, dependant on your wealth, unless your Madonna lol.
                lol i am no longer rich enough to change my misses that's for sure!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• So that's what, 250 grand for the world championship and 100 grand for the Champion of Champions?

Should keep the kids in school for a couple more terms

Comment

• Would have thought that would count towards the prize money list Rankings?
                    2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

• Originally Posted by dieselman147 View Post
                      Would have thought that would count towards the prize money list Rankings?
                      What, the Champion of Champions event?

Only the ranking events count towards the money ranking list, the same way they count towards the points rankings. Otherwise the top16 would be pretty much set in stone forever, with the extra money they get in this event and the Masters. :smile:

Comment

Working...
                      X