World Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have to do very well in the China and WSC to have any chance but there are many others around that area also needing to do the same.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

looking forward to seeing how Scott Donaldson does after his good run at Welsh Open.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        they have to do very well in the China and WSC to have any chance but there are many others around that area also needing to do the same.
        I can't see it. Especially for Jimmy White. Looking at him today playing Shaun Murphy, White was terrible. His long ball game is absent as is his mid range game and he doesn't appear to have much cue ball control. I think it's time for him to call it quits.

Comment

I put it down to having a sticky left palm !

Comment

I seem to remember he used to lick his left palm before a shot did Jimmy?
            After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

Why is O'Sullivan absent? Can't be bothered?
              Shreddin' balls :livid:

Comment

Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                I seem to remember he used to lick his left palm before a shot did Jimmy?
                yep, he is still doing it; that is what I was alluding too

Comment

Oh, i had'nt noticed him do it in a while, i'll hopefully get a chance to see it in person in a couple of weeks when i see him in an exhibition, can't wait👍

Comment

Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                    Oh, i had'nt noticed him do it in a while, i'll hopefully get a chance to see it in person in a couple of weeks when i see him in an exhibition, can't wait��
                    normally just off TV viewing, but he does still do it.
                    I am sure the exhibition will be fantastic - where and when?

Comment

22nd March at the Atack in Nuneaton

Comment

so he was not confident at being at the PTC Final then
                        hope it will be a great night, just "JIMMY" or with someone else?
                        I remember seeing Jimmy White and Virgo up at Glenrothers back in the 1996/7, great night, good fun

Comment

I see Scott Donaldson is 2-0 down to Liang Wenbo, come on Scott

Comment

so he was not confident at being at the PTC Final then
                            hope it will be a great night, just "JIMMY" or with someone else?
                            I remember seeing Jimmy White and Virgo up at Glenrothers back in the 1996/7, great night, good fun
                            On the poster it says he is playing the Wee Man who you will have no doubt seen videos of playing on his crate, but he will probably be playing several club players too, we went to see a similar one last year which featured Ken Doherty in Coventry, he very nearly got a max which would have been nice to see, he played two frames against Westley (who the crowd absoluely loved) then he took on their best club players, and very good a couple of them we're too managing to beat Ken, should be a good night.

Comment

let us know how it goes

Comment

I see Scott Donaldson is 2-0 down to Liang Wenbo, come on Scott
                                3 nil down now. Did you see Michael Leslie V Dominic? Michael looked to be heading for a win and lost 5-4 on the black. What happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X