Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wuxi Classic Qualifiers - Coverage on World Snooker (2 Tables)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wuxi Classic Qualifiers - Coverage on World Snooker (2 Tables)

    I cant wait to watch more snooker after what seems like
    a long layoff. It isnt shown on the World Snooker HomePage
    but it is listed on their Streamling website.

  • #2
    I'm looking forward to watching a bit of snooker again. I need my fix.

    Comment


    • #3
      HI I hope Alex Pagulayan plays in the Wuxi Qualifers it would be great to see him play

      GO ALEX GO

      Cheers Leonard

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by robertmac View Post
        I cant wait to watch more snooker after what seems like
        a long layoff. It isnt shown on the World Snooker HomePage
        but it is listed on their Streamling website.
        HI But you have to pay for it to watch live snooker but its worth the money

        Cheers Leonard

        Comment


        • #5
          I do pay and yes its very much worth the money. Yes maybe Alex
          will be playing soon.

          Comment


          • #6
            If Alex paced in the top 12 players overall after the 2 tournaments then after the top 8 have their tickets he might get an invite as a 'fill-in' for one of the tournaments or maybe more. This is happening quite frequently now.

            The other thing is if the qualifiers for snooker do not interfere with his pro pool schedule. Getting invited and playing should help him over the hump in next year's Q School.

            Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

            Comment


            • #7
              I know my pal Chris Wakelin has 'top up 20' for his Australian open qualifier. I think that's the 20th ranked non qualifier from the Qschool who gets an invite... Is that roughly correct?

              Comment


              • #8
                For Pete's sake it starts tomorrow when will they announce who will fill in the missing spots??

                Comment


                • #9
                  here is the Q-School ranks after both events, Alex P is third
                  http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFi...~180684,00.pdf
                  interesting to see that the eight already through are not necessarily in the top, especially those that won in the first event as they did not play as many frames as those you played in both events
                  Up the TSF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    World Snooker lists Alex playing Stephen Maquire on the 26th
                    on a TV table.
                    Tough draw and should be interesting.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by robertmac View Post
                      World Snooker lists Alex playing Stephen Maquire on the 26th
                      on a TV table.
                      Tough draw and should be interesting.
                      do you have the link?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        its ok i found it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by robertmac View Post
                          World Snooker lists Alex playing Stephen Maquire on the 26th
                          on a TV table.
                          Tough draw and should be interesting.
                          HI Alex plays stephen maguire at 14.30 on Monday afternoon which we in Canada is 9 am will not miss it for sure

                          Cheers Leonard

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Can one record live stream ?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                              If Alex paced in the top 12 players overall after the 2 tournaments then after the top 8 have their tickets he might get an invite as a 'fill-in' for one of the tournaments or maybe more. This is happening quite frequently now.

                              The other thing is if the qualifiers for snooker do not interfere with his pro pool schedule. Getting invited and playing should help him over the hump in next year's Q School.

                              Terry
                              HI Terry Alex Pagulayan plays Stephen Maguire on Monday 26 May 2014 AT 14.30 PM British Time or 9.30 am our time it will be shown live on www.liveworldsnooker.tv
                              It will be enteresting how he does in Qualifer hope he does well

                              Cheers Leonard

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X