SHANGHAI MASTERS Sept 8 - 14, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
    Remember when Mark Allen said that Bingham had no bottle.
    stu stuffed him several times since
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      Anyway, I have decided to just ignore the Indian Open this time and not spread my negativism, but since you asked... :wink:
      Are you saying you will not be writing any posts here about the Indian Open : before, during and after the Indian Open?

Oh Okay then, I will step in and do some large write-ups......
      Last edited by mg222; 17 September 2014, 12:25 AM.
      "I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." :snooker:

Success With Style : Muhammed Ali, Bjorn Borg, Magic Johnson, Mats Wilander, Michael Jackson, Stefan Edberg.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mg222 View Post
        Are you saying you will not be writing any posts here before, during and after the Indian Open?
        I can't promise that, you never know if something interesting might happen. :wink: But yeah, I don't expect to post much more than I do for the PTC events. So the "write-ups" are all yours, enjoy. :smile:

Comment

• And A Big Well Done to the Chinese Technical people handling the Snooker replays: Super Job!!!

[1] Previously you guys had white circles on the screen shot to show prior ball positions. Now, you have done one better by showing the exact prior positions with the actual colours [but faint] of the balls that moved.

[2] Secondly, it seems you are displaying the above screen on the huge screen in the arena so the ref himself can place the balls exactly where they were.

Surely not rocket science: So, World Snooker can we have in Europe as well, please?
          Last edited by mg222; 14 September 2014, 06:38 PM.

Success With Style : Muhammed Ali, Bjorn Borg, Magic Johnson, Mats Wilander, Michael Jackson, Stefan Edberg.

Comment

• One thing I would say about Allen is that I've seen him looking at cue ball as he takes some of his shots.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
              One thing I would say about Allen is that I've seen him looking at cue ball as he takes some of his shots.
              oh real!
              I was having such a lovely day and you had to didn't you!

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

One thing I would say about Allen is that I've seen him looking at cue ball as he takes some of his shots.

I noticed this too . He might flick his eyes to OB at the last split second as it happens so fast, but as far as I can tell it appears that he does indeed look at CB on some shots

Comment

• Well done Bingham. I watched some of the 2nd session
                  where he had a several frame lead and Allen looked very
                  tired both physically and mentally while Bingham didnt.

Bingham is certainly a worthy winner in my opinion and
                  he played well throughout the tournament.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    oh real!
                    I was having such a lovely day and you had to didn't you!

LOL. Sorry mate.

But it's true

Comment

• That's probably why Allen played so badly. He was looking at the wrong ball.
                      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Perhaps the Indian Open was postponed due to
                        safety factors much like the Thailand situation.

I would image it would take something huge to
                        postpone such a tournament.

Comment

• Yes, A Big Well Done, Stuart.
                          A great achievement for a late bloomer!

Did expect 2 or 3 trophies for you in last 18 months, when you really had it between your teeth. Put some fear inside the opponents! So, do get 3 or 4 [or more] trophies in the next 18 mns.

Comment

• Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
                            Perhaps the Indian Open was postponed due to
                            safety factors much like the Thailand situation.

I would image it would take something huge to
                            postpone such a tournament.
                            Yes, I believe absolutely right - the reason being safety precaution.

Comment

• Just watching the Gould vs Ding match.

That second frame was one to the best frames I've ever seen when it comes to safeties. Very enjoyable.

Comment

Just watching the Gould vs Ding match.

That second frame was one to the best frames I've ever seen when it comes to safeties. Very enjoyable.
                                That the one that took 50-odd minutes? That was a long frame, but very intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                                X