Players Tour Championship Snooker [Bulgaria] Oct 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    Another well done Shaun who basically demolished White in 4 clear frames in double quick time. White barely potted a ball in the whole match being frozen out by Shauns better then normal safety play.

Shaun really wants to win this tournament.

i want Murphy to win and he was already doing a number on White but seriously that ref she needs sacking, kept going on about him tucking his shirt in it must have aggravated him because i was getting annoyed for him.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
      I'm delighted to see Gould and Ebdon in a semi final. It's been a long while since they have reached this end of a tournament.
      Gould in particular is starting to play some good snooker again. He reached the semi-finals of the Wuxi Classic at the start of the season, for the first time ever in a "standard" ranking event. It will be interesting to see how he does in the upcoming major events. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
        i want Murphy to win and he was already doing a number on White but seriously that ref she needs sacking, kept going on about him tucking his shirt in it must have aggravated him because i was getting annoyed for him.
        Yes. But even White was laughing. Time for him to either lose weight or get a bigger shirt

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
        Gould in particular is starting to play some good snooker again. He reached the semi-finals of the Wuxi Classic at the start of the season, for the first time ever in a "standard" ranking event. It will be interesting to see how he does in the upcoming major events. :smile:
        He's probably the best long potter in the game. Some of the shots he has put away have been jaw dropping. He does push the boat out but when he's on song he's a marvel to watch.
        I really hope it's a free flowing final full of audacious long pots and quality breaks. My fingers are crossed.

Comment

It is nice to see Gould advancing but it looks
          like he needs to be doing well to beat Murphy.
          Murphy is making some offensive long pots but
          still missing some easy close pots as well.
          It is 1-0 Murphy but anyone can win this.

Comment

I don't get Martin and his glasses. He seems to look over them.

Comment

Got it on pause for an hour prob finished by now, how does gould work those glasses, glasses for c/b over the top for o/b?

Comment

Nice to see Murphy win 4-2. He played well
                during the tournament. Gould just didnt have
                it for the finals but did well.

Comment

Working...
                X