X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    BAD CHOICE by Trump!!! How can you go for such a small-percentage shot to get the 147 when you are 2 frames behind and in the first frame of the last session! Utterly unbelievable really
    Absolutely! When will he learn??

-

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    BAD CHOICE of shot by Trump!!! How can you go for such a small-percentage shot to get the 147 when you are 2 frames behind and in the first frame of the last session of the final! Utterly unbelievable!
    Last edited by daffie; 7 December 2014, 07:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Well that's just about the worst start for ROS.

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Doctor
    replied
    Nice disco lighting and smokes. Lol

Leave a comment:

• gavpowell
    replied
    Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
    I wonder what Hendry was practicing for in the studio. For the 8th world title?
    He'd be better off practising his prayers, 'cos he hasn't got one if he does come back.

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Doctor
    replied
    I wonder what Hendry was practicing for in the studio. For the 8th world title?

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
    There's always 1 particular voice from the crowd in Trump matches. 'Come on Judd', every time.
    Yes, It's cueman.

-

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Doctor
    replied
    Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
    Disappointed by the standard produced this afternoon
    It would irk me slightly if Ronnie goes on to win without playing his best and then some fans go on here posting stuff like "not bad for a part-time, one-legged player who is playing their b-game."

Personally, I believe the majority of the pro players have the ability to win tournaments. I don't know much about the technical side of the game, but I feel Snooker is mostly a battle of mental strength, and bringing out your good form at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• Hal
    replied
    Well I have been forced to watch live streams, cause there sky jumping and some supper important football match on, so pleased with that. Also I checked the broadcasting schedule for the final session, and snooker start 21:45 - football, skiing and PARKOUR on ....

As for the match, it was really poor quality, I dare to think I have been watching other match then the Eurosport commentators .... Sullivan must be kicking himself, cause I doubt Trump will play so badly in the evening, struggling to make break of 50 (had one), and always break down on 30 or so. Even Sullivan was not playing good, but still he should have been at least 6-2 up. Lets hope for the better second half of the match

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
    Yeah, not great, but O'Sullivan has played like that a lot of the time this week. It's Trump's standard that has dropped a lot more, in my opinion.

Still, he got out of this session pretty well. As has been mentioned, Selby also had a 5-1 lead last year, but Robertson won fairly comfortably in the end. That was a different game though, very tactical in the first part, until Robertson started going for his shots more. Today has gone the way O'Sullivan likes it, left in the balls quite a few times, but he didn't play well enough to get a really massive lead.

No predictions for tonight, since I've already kind of got it wrong. Just hoping for a good evening of snooker. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Doctor
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    can you post them, not on FaceTwit
    Was mostly amused by his JV comments.

"If you miss a cannon, why is it a lapse in concentration JV. #commentatorsdrivemenuts #youcanjustmissacannonyouknow #comeon"

"Not a good positional shot tha, MUST BE A LAPSE IN CONCENTRATION, #mutenow"

Leave a comment:

• Masterdoctorgenius
    replied
    ronnir playing like at the worlds this year. no convinvicng performance apart some moments of brilliance and inspiration. like his unbeaten wc record is history it could be now his uk finals. leads but not convincing. dont hope to see a third session repeat of the wc final

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Doctor
    replied
    Intriguing. It's all been Ronnie this afternoon but he only leads 5-3.

Leave a comment:

• em@rel
    replied
    Originally Posted by Alba_ View Post
    Lets just hope jv is not in the box tonight as well.
    Amen to that

Leave a comment:

• streamer45
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X