X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    A bit similar to the world final.

ROS had a massive lead, his opponent came back and the lead was small after the 1st session.

Leave a comment:

• Alba_
    replied
    Lets just hope jv is not in the box tonight as well.

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    Trump is so lucky ..... dodged a bullet there by going out at only 5-3 after playing this bad ... but then again that was Ronnie's C game that Trump could not handle

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Trump had a lot of luck in this frame with the 4 fouls and not leaving anything in 3 of them. Deserves it though.

Can't wait for tonight.

Leave a comment:

• GeordieDS
    replied
    Originally Posted by Giggity1984 View Post
    Pleased at the scoreline so far. Maybe Trumpleton will stop being such an insufferable ***** after a sound hiding. Then again, maybe he won't. Lol.
    He comes across very shy to me?

Leave a comment:

• RaveDave
    replied
    Ronnie is playing **** poor now.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    The break comes at the right time for Ronnie. He's looked well off the last two frames.

Originally Posted by Alba_ View Post
    Yeah the friend of his who has been at his finals sitting with judds parents is a right twat.
    I can remember neil robertson even calling him a twat because he use to shout out so loud all game long trying to get under robertsons skin and then have the cheek to say hello backstage and stuff.
    Don't know how true it is but 'snookerbacker' on twitter who most players seem to know + communicate with, said Judd is a nice guy but his mates/hangers on are all ******s.

I remember one of them indirectly threatening Robertson on twitter once. Said something like 'If I wanted to put you off you'd F-ing know about it'.
    Last edited by Ronnie's tip; 7 December 2014, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alba_
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
    There's always 1 particular voice from the crowd in Trump matches. 'Come on Judd', every time.

5-3 will be game on. I'd fancy Trump because he's not played well and had a bit of bad luck too.
    Yeah the friend of his who has been at his finals sitting with judds parents is a right twat.
    I can remember neil robertson even calling him a twat because he use to shout out so loud all game long trying to get under robertsons skin and then have the cheek to say hello backstage and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Masterdoctorgenius
    replied
    ronnie will be disappoionted only being 5-3 up. after leading 5-1 he should have a lead of 6-2 . selby led also 5-1 last yeae but neil won the last frames and selby imploded in the finals session. it happens so often. judd wont play that in thw evening session. same as selby did against ronnie at the WC.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
    I'm chuckling at MJW's tweets atm.
    can you post them, not on FaceTwit

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    There's always 1 particular voice from the crowd in Trump matches. 'Come on Judd', every time.

5-3 will be game on. I'd fancy Trump because he's not played well and had a bit of bad luck too.

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Doctor
    replied
    I'm chuckling at MJW's tweets atm.

Leave a comment:

• robertmac
    replied
    Very key frame. Hopefully the last frame will
    help get him started.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Important frame coming up for Trump, but unfortunately I don't have much confidence in him at the moment. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Giggity1984
    replied
    Pleased at the scoreline so far. Maybe Trumpleton will stop being such an insufferable ***** after a sound hiding. Then again, maybe he won't. Lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X