• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyberheater
    replied
    Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    This guy is psychic well done Ronnie.
    LOL.

I thought procedings were kicking off at 7:00pm tonight. Nothing showing on livescores at the moment.

EDIT.

We're now live.

Leave a comment:

• neuronic
    replied
    Now then... hope Stephen is able to perform tonight. Pretty much no doubt Judd will...

Leave a comment:

• WHolmes
    replied
    I think Ronnie's slow starts are due to the fact he doesn't play as much as the tour players and as a result doesn't practice as much. At the start of the matches he will be a bit slow and sometimes miss easy shots but he doesn't let that get to him and he really seems to pull out something else when his opponent makes a mistake and then he just snowballs from there and as such if his opponents win frames it's normally in the first few frames

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    I've noticed Ronnie having a lot of slow starts these days. He usually comes good in the end.
    This guy is psychic well done Ronnie.

Leave a comment:

• neuronic
    replied
    Why am I not surprised?

Leave a comment:

• cyberheater
    replied
    Originally Posted by bingo View Post
    None at all! Hope you enjoyed that match with a couple of your home brew beers. Or are you saving it for the Trump vs Maguire match :P
    LOL. You must be a mind reader.

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    What a red to take on ..... the joys n frustrations of being a Ronnie fan ... gotta feel for Bingham though ..... he had a golden chance but he blew it ... only himself to blame

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Originally Posted by statto View Post
    I hope Judd can make the final. I can't see Maguire being able to give Ronnie a tough match.
    Yup me as well...two of my most favorite players (*almost chokes* ). But seriously yes better Trump vs ROS than Maguire I feel. Could be fireworks...

A good job done by Ronnie...he hang in there after being 4-1 down. Stu let his foot of the gas which he should not have done (so what else is new...).

Leave a comment:

• bingo
    replied
    Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    Was there any doubt
    None at all! Hope you enjoyed that match with a couple of your home brew beers. Or are you saving it for the Trump vs Maguire match :P

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Well played, another good break to finish things off. :smile:

Bingham will look back to all the shots he missed from 4-1 up, he really had O'Sullivan in trouble but let him off the hook big time.

O'Sullivan is more than capable of raising his game for the final, but if he wins by playing like this tomorrow, surely the "standard is so high these days" brigade will have to give it a rest for at least a couple of months. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• statto
    replied
    I hope Judd can make the final. I can't see Maguire being able to give Ronnie a tough match.

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Doctor
    replied
    Well done Ronnie. I don't fancy any of the remaining players beating Ronnie in the longer format now.

Leave a comment:

• cyberheater
    replied
    Was there any doubt

Leave a comment:

• bingo
    replied
    That's the match I dare say.

Leave a comment:

• zeeman
    replied
    Ros 34-0 now