Ronnie for the Title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie for the Title?

Hi there my first blog, can Rocket Ronnie do it again?Ok he is better then Hendry or Davis was at this age but, could he have left it to late? He is third on professional titles won after Davis and Hendry however as snooker get better and better to a ridiculous standard can he out last the Selby's and dings? Who lets face it are much younger and possibly even hungrier then Osullivan. I can believe Ronnie will make it 6 but 7? who thinks he will have 7 world titles or more? Come on Ronnie!:distracted: just trying out the icons lol.

Its hard to say really you can't predict at this game. However I do believe one more world is definitely possible for Ronnie.

Comment

The thing is, I'm not convinced the standard is getting that much higher, and I find it difficult to believe the standard can get much higher than some of O'Sullivan's peaks.

But whether his game will hold up long enough to win a couple more world titles I don't know - I hope so - he may have lost last season's world championship but he still won the UK and the Masters and the Welsh, adding another two CoC trophies en route. We'll see what match sharpness does for him.

Comment

Of course he can win the World Title this year, he has the ability.

Last year he was struggling to play his C game, and he still got to the final.

Comment

Win or Lose, he is still the greatest player to ever pick up a cue.

Comment

wouldn't say the standard is getting higher.

would just say there are more players playing at a higher standard.

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post

x2 .

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                x2 .
                x3. .
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Couldnt that be viewed as the same thing in a roundabout sort of way?

I think OS definitely has atleast one more in him, definitely.
                  Last edited by Phil C; 25 January 2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
                    Couldnt that be viewed as the same thing in a roundabout sort of way?

I think OS definitely has atleast one more in him, definitely.
                    not as such - the ability to clear up is as good as it possibly could get.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

This

Hendry,Higgins,Williams,OSullivan

When the above were the top four that is the best standard I have ever seen and I didn't put them in order of seeding Ronnie lovers so chill
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                        This

Hendry,Higgins,Williams,OSullivan

When the above were the top four that is the best standard I have ever seen and I didn't put them in order of seeding Ronnie lovers so chill
                        x2 - yep the standard they played at was awesome at their best - cant be beaten.

Comment

Working...
                        X