No announcement yet.

Shoot Out 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if I saw it correct but was Michael Holt flexing his muscle after a game? He looked a total cock whatever he was doing!
    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Enjoyable to watch Kyren Wilson getting stuffed after his antics ..... Michael White won me small money and Xao was lucky with the fluke but I guess crows lacked respect while he was down on the shots ... sad to see that part but White deserved it even when he played the dumbest shot imaginable with a lead of 39-0

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
        I'm not sure if I saw it correct but was Michael Holt flexing his muscle after a game? He looked a total cock whatever he was doing!
        missed that, can you expand ?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          missed that, can you expand ?
          I have to admit I was feeling poorly and had a kip on the sofa. I woke up to see the "celebrations" of whom I'm pretty sure was Michael Holt showing everyone his right bicep! He has obviously been working out and felt like showing the world his "amazing" physique! :hopelessness:
          Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
            I have to admit I was feeling poorly and had a kip on the sofa. I woke up to see the "celebrations" of whom I'm pretty sure was Michael Holt showing everyone his right bicep! He has obviously been working out and felt like showing the world his "amazing" physique! :hopelessness:
            Yes you are correct, it was Michael Holt.
            #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
              Yes you are correct, it was Michael Holt.
              Thanks for the confirmation, I was 90% sure but had just woke up! He did look like a wally! (Lovely bloke though!)
              Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Shoot Out 2015

I read it that Holt had a bit of argy-bargy with someone
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  I read it that Holt had a bit of argy-bargy with someone
                  lol, no, literally flexing his muscle!!
                  Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Really enjoyed that format . I like the crowd interaction but that was just chavvy bawbags .

Comment

Working...
                    X