Shoot Out 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot Out 2015

First evening and not a single post yet. Frazz had a god win, and Jimmy White and Poomjaeng gave a bit of entertainment.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Is there anyone out there who doesn't like Poomjaeng? It might not be a big break player but I think he has crowd entertainment high on his priority list.

Comment

Oh man, no edit button? It = he ofcourse..

Comment

Shoot Out 2015

yep a good win for Frazz
        some other matches were good fun as well and you can see that most of the players enjoy the format.
        good fun all round really
        Defending champion Dale out
        anything can happen in the format
        a bit like killer down the pub pool table
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Not my fave tournament but I watched a bit
          and found it difficult to watch as I would just
          get into a match and suddenly it was over.
          I will catch a bit tomorrow and the next to
          see the finals.

Comment

Shame on me, I have slagged this off endlessly before but I quite enjoyed it tonight . Still not convinced about the crowd, but if you watch it for what it is ,not snooker but just a bit of fun, it's alright.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I really enjoy it ... tonight was 16 matches involving 32 of the top 64 (or so) players all in the space of 4 hours ... it's intended to be fun and that is exactly what it is ...

Comment

Good event good fun and a nice prize at the end for the winner, cmon jimmy
                Blown away

Comment

Last night at the pub, after the ManU match, the bar manager changed the channel over to Shoot Out; he does like and play snoooker, and he was watching Poomjaeng and White; it was fun to see his confusion and shock when Poomjaeng was handed the cue ball and he placed it down by the pack
                  needless to say that was when he started asking questions about the event

Comment

as an aside on the topic of another thread, somebody should tweet uncle barry and suggest he invite the women's world champion to this event as it is a gimmick event and the lottery style format will help the talent deficiency longer formats make pointless

Comment

good idea that sberry

Comment

Great fun Ebdon vs Wilson

Comment

I'm going tomorrow for the final days sessions. usually a laugh with players and other people watching...... Plus its in the Vegas of the North of England lol.

I'm not slumming it in a b&b though. Staying in the De Vere Hotel. Ok not my idea, posh mates idea....... Honest

Anyone else going
                          Always a pleasure

Comment

why the orange wigs in the audience ? just for fun or is there significance.

Comment

I was wondering whether anyone here was watching it yesterday.

I quite enjoyed seeing Lawler playing. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X