India Open Mar 10-14, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
    Great Final Frame For Ben Woollaston against Yu Delu, Yu Delu makes a break of 67 to leave 67 points on the table and lead by 67. Ben Woollaston clears the table with a 67 break of his own to force a re-spotted black, Which Yu Delu tries to double but misses it and Ben pots the final re-spotted black into the middle pocket to win the match 4-3 and progress to the last 32 of the event. now that would be a great final frame to see let's hope someone has found it on a streaming site and uploaded it.
    I saw him lining up that double and thought " Don't do it "....... What a bonehead moment and the odds of that going in are 20-1 but rest assured if it rims out like it did the chances of leaving it on is 95%.

Terrible choice of shot from the re-spotted Black from Delu and it cost him the match.
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
      How the hell do they expect to promote this event when no one can watch it??

Bet 365 are covering it but you need to be a member to view it and to do that you have to deposit money.

Lucky for me my mate is a Bet 365 customer and i am watching it under his account but like others have said the quality yesterday was terrible. Today the Stream is not even going and has broken.

How this event is a world ranking tournament is beyond me and even Eurosport have snubbed it along with 70% of the worlds Top 15 players! lol
      Argh that stream.. :|

If they're not going to invest in this tournament they can better pull it out of the calender entirely.. it's embarrassing!

Comment

Originally Posted by dedaas View Post
        Argh that stream.. :|

If they're not going to invest in this tournament they can better pull it out of the calender entirely.. it's embarrassing!
        Exactly.

Comment

I miss watching snooker!
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            I miss watching snooker!
            Me to.

I have the only stream currently doing it and i still cannot see it.

FFS Bet 365 why you not streaming it and surely it is still not broken like it was during the Walden match.

This is pathetic from all parties involved for a world ranking event.

Comment

The stream is working again or so it seems.. I see a couple of black pixels moving around a green area so I think it's snooker back on. (Livesport.tv so probably bet365 as well)

Comment

Originally Posted by dedaas View Post
                The stream is working again or so it seems.. I see a couple of black pixels moving around a green area so I think it's snooker back on. (Livesport.tv so probably bet365 as well)
                Bet 365 not showing anything until the 16:00 sessions start according to their Live chat goose i spoke with.

The coverage of this event is terrible and the Livesport link is an off shoot from the official World Snooker site and they do not allow streams to half the globe.

Comment

DD sports is telecasting the championship live. John Higgins vs. Jamie Brunett is going on where Higgins is leading 3-1 in the match.

Comment

World Snooker is working and showing Ding
                    but I cant understand how a ranking event
                    is not available elsewhere. Poor indeed.

Comment

Anyone know who are fine commentary team is this afternoon?...

Comment

So Ding is out once again. I know this is short format tournament, but his latest results are just bad. I am not sure he will be big threat this year in the Sheffield.
                        On the other hand, I am happy seeing few of my favourite to pass the first run. Sadly the coverage is terrible, so I just see plain results as most of you.

Comment

I am watching the event in worldsnooker tv without any problem, image isn't the best but is not as bad as some say here, the suscription isn't that expensive you should think in buying it, streams are unreliable.

Comment

Yes WorldSnooker has made some changes to the
                            camera and the image went from poor and narrow
                            to quite good as it usually is. It is a good price if
                            you are in Canada you can get all the tournaments
                            however if you live elsewhere many tournaments
                            are blacked out.
                            Ding is indeed out and his performance lately has
                            been very poor indeed. Its a shame to see him
                            struggle when he once potted everything in sight.
                            He hasnt played in enough tournaments I believe
                            and he needs to get into some serious practise
                            perhaps.
                            I hope to see some good matches in this tournament
                            as it progresses and there have been a few already.

Comment

I haven't seen the old camera setup and I still think this is very poor.. I can't watch it full screen because it's just too low res. Ah well, acceptable quality is subjective I guess. It's still better than nothing and yes it's always better than ripped streams!

Comment

Not seen any of this, but apparently the commentators are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X