No announcement yet.

China Open 2015, Mar 30 - Apr 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catching up on Selby/Joyce record, Selby in a slump at the mo and Joyce starting to get the confidence back.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
      Cheers,

Can you only.get eurosport on sky?

Any freeview options? Guess one is buy app and throw it to.the screen.
      subscribe to eurosport on line last time i looked about £6 per month

Comment

£3.99 bargain

Comment

Aint seen any yet this week. Work and social life commitments. Might not get to see much, hoping to see some Thursday night and a bit of Friday's play.

First time they've had best of nines in about 200 years, and I miss most of the tournament.

Comment

Not a good result for Cao Yupeng losing 5-0 on his home patch to Ricky Walden,if he doesn't win any Crucible qualifiers does he have to enter Q School ?
            Surprised Tom Ford seems in danger of the drop zone too.

Comment

Judd is looking very good so far, in this form he will be favorite to win

:snooker:

Comment

These commentators are so cheap,if reds go over pockets from safety shots resulting in 3 centurys from 4 frames its 'about as good as snooker gets',like these players dont make centurys every day in practice

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                  Not a good result for Cao Yupeng losing 5-0 on his home patch to Ricky Walden,if he doesn't win any Crucible qualifiers does he have to enter Q School ?
                  Surprised Tom Ford seems in danger of the drop zone too.
                  If as you say Cao Yupeng does not get a good result in the WSC then he will be off the tour.
                  Tom Ford lost a lot of points from events two years ago and dropped many places and again will have to do well at the WSC.
                  But then so will a few others as well.
                  Dave Harold, Jimmy White, Peter Lines, Nigel Bond, Alfie Burden are all in danger of dropping off the tour,
                  and about 25 players on their last year of ticket not currently in the top 64.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    If as you say Cao Yupeng does not get a good result in the WSC then he will be off the tour.
                    Tom Ford lost a lot of points from events two years ago and dropped many places and again will have to do well at the WSC.
                    But then so will a few others as well.
                    Dave Harold, Jimmy White, Peter Lines, Nigel Bond, Alfie Burden are all in danger of dropping off the tour,
                    and about 25 players on their last year of ticket not currently in the top 64.
                    I remember Alfie Burden needing Crucible qualifying points a few years ago and heavily beating Jack Lisowski in their match,bit strange how he's still hovering around here as you wouldn't of thought he'd have any problem the way he played in that match.
                    Tbh if Jamie Cope's in danger too I kind of lost interest in him after the way he played Ali Carter at the Crucible a few years ago,Joe Johnson just said Cope's 'one of the most talented players he's ever seen',sorry but yeah yeah yeah

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

http://www.cuetracker.net/Head-to-He...nnie-OSullivan
                      as I say, this is CueTracker, how WS and others may view it I am not sure, but a H2H can only be matches played, surely?
                      Yeah makes sense that it would only be matches played. Otherwise I suppose they haven't gone "head to head" lol
                      Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Nice to see Trump and Murphy both advancing.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                          I remember Alfie Burden needing Crucible qualifying points a few years ago and heavily beating Jack Lisowski in their match,bit strange how he's still hovering around here as you wouldn't of thought he'd have any problem the way he played in that match.
                          Tbh if Jamie Cope's in danger too I kind of lost interest in him after the way he played Ali Carter at the Crucible a few years ago,Joe Johnson just said Cope's 'one of the most talented players he's ever seen',sorry but yeah yeah yeah
                          To be honest, I agree that Jamie Cope is one of the most talented players I have ever seen also, maybe lack of practice or confidence? When I saw him couple years back I thought he might do wonders ....

Comment

Streams for all the 6 tables (if they happend to work)

http://news.my147.com/2015/03/62288.html

Comment

Next round features some good matchups.

Session 1
                              Hawkins vs Dale
                              Bingham vs White
                              Day vs Maguire

Session 2
                              Murphy vs McGill

Session 3
                              Ding vs Davis
                              Higgins vs Dott
                              Trump vs Ebdon

Comment

Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
                                Nice to see Trump and Murphy both advancing.
                                I've never seen him play well. I hear commentators keep talking about how good he is. I guess it's been a good few years since he's played very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X