China Open 2015, Mar 30 - Apr 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Vitikka View Post
    Streams for all the 6 tables (if they happend to work)

http://news.my147.com/2015/03/62288.html
    thanks. great quality streams

Comment

Wow... The Poomster 5-0 over Jack Lisowski. Dechawat is doing really well...

Comment

That is a terrible result for Lisowski.........career seems to be stalling .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          If as you say Cao Yupeng does not get a good result in the WSC then he will be off the tour.
          Tom Ford lost a lot of points from events two years ago and dropped many places and again will have to do well at the WSC.
          But then so will a few others as well.
          Dave Harold, Jimmy White, Peter Lines, Nigel Bond, Alfie Burden are all in danger of dropping off the tour,
          and about 25 players on their last year of ticket not currently in the top 64.
          I think Jimmy White has secured his place via his PTCs results, if I´ve understood it right. Harold will need something like a final at the WSC.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

you could be right, not sure on the PTC OoM listing - the top ? get a ticket if not in the WR64?

found it for the 2014/15 season so could be the same for 15/16
            top 8 from ET (not already qualified)
            top 4 from AT (not already qualified)
            Last edited by DeanH; 1 April 2015, 01:35 PM.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Good Win for Finland's Robin Hull over Mark King, plays Kurt Maflin for a place in the quarter finals, a good run in this event and next weeks world qualifiers could see Robin Hull in the top 64 and retain his place on the tour. First result of the Evening (Afternoon) Gary Wilson beats Ricky Walden 5-2, and will now play Dechawat Poomjeang, Ding beats Mark Davis 5-1 and will play Mark Williams, John Higgins Beats Graeme Dott 5-2, and will play Judd Trump who beat Peter Ebdon 5-1 and finishes with his 72 century of the season and 339th of his career overtaking Steve Davis who made 338.
              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

I'm looking forward to see how Ding could fare against Williams at this stage. I wouldn't mind Ding winning and gaining some more confidence despite Mark being my favourite snooker player of all time.

Comment

Did anyone here understand what Peter Ebdon was talking about at the beginning of the midsession interval and after the match?

Comment

Trump looks to be in unbelievable form this season....he has potential to be the best in the world.

Comment

Yes nice to see Ding slowly playing some much
                      improved snooker this tournament. It shows you
                      how poorly players can play if they dont enter
                      enuff tournaments and of course work hard in
                      practise. Trump played well against Ebdon as
                      well and has a tough match against Williams
                      coming up.
                      Hull, White and Murphy should provide some
                      good snooker next session as well.

Comment

Originally Posted by kligu View Post
                        Did anyone here understand what Peter Ebdon was talking about at the beginning of the midsession interval and after the match?
                        he said that the table conditions were very bad but Judd seemed to do ok on the same table

Comment

Nice to see Ding playing well again. I think it was important for him to get away with that first frame today, when Davis got the big bounce on the yellow. After that Ding played a couple of strong frames, getting in with some lovely long pots at slow pace. It should be good stuff against Williams.

Trump-Higgins is in the same session unfortunately, another match I would really love to see. As I said on Sunday, Trump has never beaten Higgins in a major match, but I have a feeling he has the confidence and the form to do it here. That whole quarter is just crazy, all four remaining players could quite easily win the title.

The other quarters have all lost some top players, so we have pairings such as Poomjaeng-Wilson and Maflin-Hull, a great chance for a rare (or even first-ever) quarter-final for two of them.

Maguire-Hawkins should be interesting as well, but won't be on a TV table. Maguire has scraped through, while Hawkins has had two comfortable wins, and the breaks he made suggest he has found some form again.

Good day tomorrow, in any case. :smile:

Comment

Just watched the highlights on Eurosport and that is easily the worst bounce of a cushion I've ever seen . If Davis wins the 1st frame it would have put pressure on Ding , felt bad for Davis . And the rolls on table were terrible . World Snooker need to have a look at the state of the tables .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I would expect Ding, Trump and Hawkins to advance
                              as well as Murphy, White and Selby.

There could be some good matches tomorrow and
                              more to come.

Comment

Coverage is being disrupted due to a fire in the TV production vehicle.
                                Eurosport are showing a re run of Tump v Ebdon match which I missed yesterday so
                                I'm ok with that for now.

EDIT:

A new production vehicle is on it's way so Eurosport are hoping to be able to show
                                the Trump v Higgins match later (12.30 pm UK time)
                                Last edited by em@rel; 2 April 2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X