Understanding the Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding the Draw

I asked this in the qualifiying draw thread but it got buried, so hopefully I can get an answer this way:

Do now we have the draw of which seed plays in which match on which day, but can someone tell me how I'm supposed to know who's on table one and who is on two? I've been going for years and always struggled to figure it out. I want to book tickets as they become available, but have no idea which table will have which match!

for the final stages, see the following webpage
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/Wor...621408,00.html

the Draw tells you who plays in which Match number and the Format tells you when the Match Number is scheduled to be played and which table.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      the Format tells you when the Match Number is scheduled to be played and which table.
      It's the table bit I was unsure of though - the listing seems just to list the matches in ascending numerical order(first field is always the lower of the two numbers), so I thought perhaps it wasn't an accurate reflection of the table order.

Comment

there are only two tables at the finals, the top number for the day/session would be table 1 and the lower number table 2; and from the semis only one table

so for the first session: (Sat 18th 10am)
        match 1 is on table 1
        match 11 on table 2

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          there are only two tables at the finals, the top number for the day/session would be table 1 and the lower number table 2; and from the semis only one table

so for the first session: (Sat 18th 10am)
          match 1 is on table 1
          match 11 on table 2
          Marvellous, thank you! I was thinking initially that that was how it worked,but then I remember the other year I cocked up and ended up on the wrong side of the arena for the opening day, so I couldn't watch Ronnie vs Campbell!

Usually by time I buy tickets, both sides of a match are known, but tickets are so damn scarce this year, I'm going to take my chances.

Comment

that is way I have always seen it and it does appear to align, it also worked at the Welsh Open.
            good luck and enjoy

Comment

Any tickets still knocking around for the weekend?

Comment

Working...
              X