2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
    Yes, I hear the ref, and the audience, and the footsteps lol, but the commentary is gone. It's been there all week until today. Not that I am terribly upset, it's a nice change, but I'm just curious.
    Lucky, lucky man.
    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      some pot by Murphy on the pink, come on the magician. Put this Selby clone under pressure.
      You're right, just like Selby, his shot selection can be very unusual and exciting to watch.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• come on Bingham .. thats more like it ..... could have been 3-2 in front if u had not messed up .. no more mistakes please

Comment

• I was really impressed with the coolness Bingham showed in the semifinal. He seems like such a nice guy, while Murphy always seems a little bit arrogant to me (but just my impression, I don't know either of them personally).
          Really hope Stuart can win this, though I think Shaun will have the better end.

Comment

• Murphy doing his usual; taking liberties and getting away with it.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
              Murphy doing his usual; taking liberties and getting away with it.
              sorry don't understand "taking liberties" in the context of a snooker game?
              "taking chances" I understand
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Murphy doing his usual; taking liberties and getting away with it.
                Bingham doing his usual too, missing pots and getting away with it.

Comment

• Still a great first session...a good result to go into the 2nd this evening...still very close.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    sorry don't understand "taking liberties" in the context of a snooker game?
                    "taking chances" I understand
                    I mean in as much as not paying his opponent enough respect and taking on risky pots because he doesn't think his opponent will punish him, even if he misses.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• slow mo on shaun

Comment

I mean in as much as not paying his opponent enough respect and taking on risky pots because he doesn't think his opponent will punish him, even if he misses.
                        Murphy has played like this all season, its not just how he's treating Bingham. Its high risk for high reward and up until today its worked very effectively.

However, much like Trump, if Murphy's not knocking in the long ones or the balls are awkward he doesn't have the game to change his style.

The way this match has gone you just sense Bingham's name is on the trophy. Don't know whether its his style or what but certainly every opponent he has faced so far has played crap, or certainly well below the standard you'd expect.
                        Last edited by cueman; 3 May 2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• great recovery by Bingham ... come on Bingham .. u can do it

Comment

• Talking about luck...3 pots went in after rattling the jaws....
                            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• yep. and murph will have his fair share too. cmon stuart!

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                                Talking about luck...3 pots went in after rattling the jaws....
                                It's all in the game...luck will even itself out in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X