Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by trains View Post
    But was that always the case ? Just curious
    It has been as long as I have really taken notice, especially the current champion playing the first match and finishing on the same day.
    Maybe just a Crucible thing and not before?
    Any of the "real" oldies know the answer
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

[deep bass sound] do da do da.....

Comment

As far as I can remember as well that is the format.

Watch Ronnie get a second round match spread over three days again, I don't think he like them.

Looking forward to seeing Ronnie's quiff and all in black outfit at some point in this event.

His hair should just be long enough now.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          [deep bass sound] do da do da.....

1975!!!

Comment

Anyone else getting loads of breakups on bbc2?

Comment

yep a bit jittery

Comment

Here we go!!!

C'mon Selby and i have high hopes for him this year.
                If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Oh please can we get that annoying graphic out if there. Really interferes. I'm old school, want to count myself!

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
                    Anyone else getting loads of breakups on bbc2?
                    i was for 10mins or so at the start of the coverage. seems ok now. im on virgin media. not sure if it was at their end or a bbc thing

Comment

Anyone know where to find a stream online??
                      Thanks!
                      2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

This new trend for bringing your case out as well is so unclassy

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          Oh please can we get that annoying graphic out if there. Really interferes. I'm old school, want to count myself!
                          Yes I want to watch the shots, not the graphics. Good start by Selby. I don't think Maflin should have given him some more table time.

Comment

Front row Brian is there already along with his wife.

See if guy from down under is on the otherside front row and I just spotted the guy in the second row in a white t shirt again.

Those guys must have a season pass and big pockets. Jealous but I will doing the masters all week next season.

Placed my bets so that might pay for the trip, 15 seeds as betting on Selby was not allowed equals 49:1, worth a few quid as only a few players should struggle imo.

Got a four way on some non seeds that I think have a chance.

Milkins, Dott, McManus and Zhang = 88 to 1 , add Davis and it jumps to 280:1.

Those are aren't that unlikely imo and it offers cashout also.

Got a whole section on Ronnie as well.
                            bad Ronnie stuff but these look worth it imo :

2 back to back centuries and win with session to spare. Easy stuff for a rocket on fire.

And last Zhang to bet Perry 6:1 , close call that macth as i think Zhang can play a nice game.

And to win overall, Ding is 17:1 shows how much people don't rate him here. Williams is 29:1 and if he can get past Ronnie in the quarters, who knows.

Not sure if i like that bar on the side, good for beginners but proper fans....

bad Ronnie -

Comment

How annoying is that graphic
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                                Yeah, that graphic needs to go. It took all of 20 seconds for it to become incredibly annoying. I wonder whose brilliant idea that was.

Comment

Working...
                                X