Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see Fu got thru and hopefully Hawkins will too
    along with Dott and Maguire.
    Robertson plays shortly.Hopefully he is in great form.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      Scuse my ignorance, but it is normal for there to be no live play on the afternoon of the first Sunday of coverage?
      There is conclusion of Walden Dott and start of N. Robertson J. Jones in fifteen minutes. I hope I got your question right. But I think there is no live coverage on Eurosport

Comment

• a bit annoying there is no live broadcast on BBC or Eurosport for this afternoon session
        I am going to try the red button and the BBC website
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          Scuse my ignorance, but it is normal for there to be no live play on the afternoon of the first Sunday of coverage?
          Eurosport rarely broadcasts at the first sunday afternoon. At least in Germany. To many other sporting events and I fear the first round of the world snooker championship doesn't have that a high priority for them.

On another note: Good to see Fu coming through, but I guess his tournament will end in the second round as so often in Sheffield.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
            There is conclusion of Walden Dott and start of N. Robertson J. Jones in fifteen minutes. I hope I got your question right. But I think there is no live coverage on Eurosport
            Thanks, Hal. BBC now have it live on red.

I was just a little surprised to see only 'Snooker replay' advertised on the red button when I switched on my tv at 2pm, plus no coverage on Eurosport.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Don't suppose anybody knows where pro refs get their ball markers from?
              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• DT (After Ricky's century): "Graeme's left the arena, but Ricky's stayed. You don't want to leave the arena after a century. Stay in the atmosphere - you've got the crowd all around you, they're scratching their legs...."

Yeah, whatever you do, don't leave the arena and risk missing all that leg scratching
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Nice 143 by Robertson to go 3-0. Dott and Walden
                  battling at 6-6 with Walden scoring a nice 135 or
                  so break.

I am not a Jones fan for some reason.

Comment

• what a wonderful clearance by Dott, it does not get much better

Comment

• Walden-Dott is a good match so far. Walden wasted so many easy chances in the first frame of the session to go 6-4 behind, but then played superbly for the next three and a half frames, to get to a 7-6 lead and something like 57-0 up in the next frame. Big clearance from Dott though, especially as there were three reds near the side cushion when the break started. :smile:

Comment

• Great clearance from Dott!

Comment

• Cmon Dottie! This match is nicely set up now at 7 all...

Edit : Well done Graeme!
                          Last edited by daffie; 19 April 2015, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Can anyone please explain why the hell the BBC can't just ditch the crap and repeats they reserve for one of the red button feeds, and use it to stay with live snooker constantly?

They can't give us constant coverage for a merge two weeks out of the year??
                            Last edited by Billy; 19 April 2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Nice to see Dott advance and Robertson and Hawkins
                              taking a commanding lead.
                              Hopefully Maguire and Higgins can also advance.

Comment

• The Dott-Walden match got very nervy towards the end, but Dott always looked like the stronger player.

Walden can be a weird player sometimes, he looked quite good in patches and made some lovely breaks, but he also missed so many sitters... Maybe he really felt the pressure, or maybe the concentration just wasn't there.

Looking forward to tonight. :smile:

Comment

Working...
                                X