Australian Open Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Open Qualifiers

Seems like ages since we've had some snooker to watch, but her we go, the Ausi Quals are on for the next 5 days.

These streans are working for me:

http://www.yopika.tv/20150601/v--108....13519553.html

http://www.yopika.tv/20150601/v--108....16163001.html

Brackets:

http://www.snooker.org/res/bracket.asp?event=396

-
    Last edited by PatBlock; 1 June 2015, 12:59 PM.
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Cheers, but can someone go and give the camera a little shove?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      Cheers, but can someone go and give the camera a little shove?
      LOL, yep table 1 is a tad low
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Jimmy White defeated.

Comment

Thanks PatBlock for the reminder.

Comment

Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
            Jimmy White defeated.
            Not A good start for Jimmy, losing in the final frame to Saqib Nasir, let's hope he can win a few matches this and next season
            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
              Not A good start for Jimmy, losing in the final frame to Saqib Nasir, let's hope he can win a few matches this and next season
              Jimmys daughter got married at the weekend i think, not ideal preparation, he looked hungover and disinterested this morning, and still should of won the match the amount of chances he was given from a very poor opponent.
              Blown away

Comment

Vinnie won his first round match

C'mon Aussie
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Lisowski, Walker, Cope, Lines and others hopefully will
                  start producing the kind of play that they seem quite
                  capable of producing.

Comment

Couple of things tickled me -

One - lots of players who did not qualify as pro at Q school are invited into this - Firstly should they be? It does not seem fair on the pro's that are there on merit getting beat off an am player that has not yet earned the right to be pro.

Two - if you it is fair to invite am players into events - why not give them ranking points? Theoretically an am could win an event or get a few good results and still have to qualify to be a pro despite having enough ranking points to already be one.

I think the players at the bottom are just funding the ones at the top - so they should just open up the pro ranks to anyone who wants to buy a place on tour maybe - like they used to?

Comment

I noticed a lot of top up players in this event, does anyone have a link to the players that are on this season's main tour and also the order of merit points for the ranking events.
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

I noticed a lot of top up players in this event, does anyone have a link to the players that are on this season's main tour and also the order of merit points for the ranking events.
                        the list of this season's players is here
                        http://www.worldsnooker.com/201516-tour-players/

I have not been able to find a Prize Money Rankings Schedule for 2015/16 yet.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Jimmy's got a long history of being taken out by unknowns at the qualification stage. It's just the way he plays the game. Attacking all the time and missing key easy balls whilst on a break.

He's one of my favourite players. I've just finished reading a book about him but I feel this will be his last season as a pro unless something really amazing happens.

Comment

I have taken Friday off work.

It struck me that I am only half an hour on the train fro! Crawley. Apparently, you can turn up on the day and get free tickets. So I am going to give it a go. Hopefully take in a couple of matches.

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                              I have taken Friday off work.

It struck me that I am only half an hour on the train fro! Crawley. Apparently, you can turn up on the day and get free tickets. So I am going to give it a go. Hopefully take in a couple of matches.
                              Nice. I wish I was that near.

Share the piccies if you take any

Comment

Working...
                              X