Shanghai Masters Quals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
    King of google Byrom found one click on this brings up three links click on first one

http://snookerroom.tv/live/
    I would like to thank you for posting this. They have both tables and no pop-up adverts and it's worked for me every time. I'll be using this one in preference to the others as I always get a virus warning with the others.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      well done David Grace on his win against a Ali Carter who was playing very well earlier in the match
      hope he does well attention the CP
      bit early to say but on the end of season provisional seedings Ali is in the 50s he needs to start to move up at some point otherwise could be dragged into it
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
        bit early to say but on the end of season provisional seedings Ali is in the 50s he needs to start to move up at some point otherwise could be dragged into it
        yep, very true. Ali's performance through the week shows he is certainly playing well enough to scale up the ranks before the end of the season; I hope David G progresses highly at the CP.

[not sure where the "attention" came from, must have been phone autospell )]
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          I would like to thank you for posting this. They have both tables and no pop-up adverts and it's worked for me every time. I'll be using this one in preference to the others as I always get a virus warning with the others.
          oh you are most welcome -

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            no worries
            just the earliest post mentioned Brecel and Lisowski so was not sure who you meant
            agree with you about it being the time for Brecel to start playing and getting the results that have been lauded in him for many years
            He can only improve/show his capabilities like he did at the Welsh Open this year
            But who is doing the lauding ? I doubt if Brecel thinks he's underperformed,he knows only too well he isn't up against relative patsies like he might have been as an amateur.
            I don't think its easy to win say 2 or more matches in any ranking event,whether its the qualifiers or at the venue,using say Ricky Walden as an example of a top 16 player,can't be asked to check but I suspect his strike rate for making the last 4 of ranking events isn't all that good yet it isn't attributed to lack of experience or underperforming,its just that its bloody hard,simple as really.

Comment

I think a number of players like brecell and lisowski under perform due to not moving their game on -

They really need to improve their mindset in particular - after this then - shot selections/safety - develop more considered positional play and need to hit the ball slightly softer on occasion and float the ball in more as they just get down and hit too hard on certain shots - which looks and sounds good for a while but does not help with consistency.

if they develop these areas then yes they will improve their rankings and justify the praise and optimism of people like me that see players like them as the future - otherwise they will continue to stagnate around the 30 - but nothing wrong with that - not a bad living.
              Last edited by Byrom; 11 August 2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I agree that players especially those in the lower rankings need
                to take a serious and honest look at all aspects of their game and
                make the necessary changes. Mindset is so important as is considering
                a good coach to work with. As the saying goes 'If nothing changes
                then nothing changes'.

Comment

Working...
                X