No announcement yet.

Shanghai Masters 2015 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frame 14: Trump chose a very questionable shot on the final red, missing it, and handing the reins to Wilson... who got down to the final few balls to potentially put him up 9-5... and promptly handed it right back. 8-6, Wilson.

I think that whoever wins Frame 15 will win the match.

Comment

I've been watching here:

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/shangh...live-streaming

Comment

Decider

Comment

Man, that 18th frame had some EXCELLENT drama.

On to 19 of 19 we go!

Comment

Very well played Wilson, nice to see a new face lifting a trophy!

Comment

What a fine win for Wilson !! He won EIGHT matches to get there and it's a superb victory, very well deserved! He kept his cool, played very well under pressure, and pot balls at the crucial times. Well done!!
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

well done Kyren, if only I could have watched it!

snookerroom kept on freezing, all others flashed up site-warnings

maybe I will watch the non-live showing at 10pm tonight on Eurosport, so maybe Eurosport does have a use after all; only if nothing else runs over (tennis, superbikes, etc.)
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well done Kyren Wilson 2015 Shangi Masters Champion beating Judd Trump 10-9 in a deciding frame to lift the title plus £85.000 pounds and moves up to N0 22 in the order of merit.

anyone know what his odds were at the start of the tournament

Original Source: Shanghai Masters 2015 - Discussion http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...#ixzz3mIKKLZA4
                  - TSF - TheSnookerForum.co.uk
                  Follow us: @TheSnookerForum on Twitter | TheSnookerForum on Facebook
                  Last edited by Mr Snooker; 20 September 2015, 03:52 PM.
                  Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Wilson did a great job of holding his nerve in that final frame.

Both of them, I believe, looked somewhat more uncomfortable during that awards ceremony than they did during the match. *Laugh*

Comment

• If only it was televised, looks like we missed a cracker, hang your heads in shame Eurorubbish!
                      After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• By getting to the Final, Wilson went from 54th in the rankings to around 34th (I don't know the degree to which others near that spot would have risen or fallen). By winning it, he's gotten to around 21st.

Comment

• Ranked 54 and takes the victory. It just shows what strength in depth there is in the modern game. Well done to Wilson, great performance over eight matches.

Comment

• Congratulations to Wilson, he held himself well, great break to finish tournament with.
                            Trump was missing many long shots he is usually more reliable with.
                            Whole final was not of the highest quality, but once again, well done to Wilson.

Comment

• Good to see a new 'wave' coming through. Michael White at the Indian Open, now Kyren Wilson. I think it is important that young players seize their opportunities now.

Comment

• Well done Kyren, superb stuff.

Seen him at Northern Snooker Centre before, he entered the Pro-Am tournaments ( along with other pro's - Gary Wilson, Craig Steadman, Peter & Oliver Lines, Sanderson Lam, David Grace, Cahill ).

Stepped up to the mark now with a ranking title

Comment

Working...
                                X