Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Good question !!
    It's happened by accident ( sorry about that ).
    I did'nt want to mess with your mind neither hurt your feelings .
    I don't know how I would get through life if things like that hurt my feelings. Don't worry about it. :smile:

I just find it weird, that's all. Surely you don't re-type the text when you quote someone, the forum does it for you. :smile:

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      I'm gonna keep that for one of ur Posts my friend , No worry !!
      I was waiting for that
      cant wait :wink:
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
        I don't know how I would get through life if things like that hurt my feelings. Don't worry about it. :smile:

I just find it weird, that's all. Surely you don't re-type the text when you quote someone, the forum does it for you. :smile:
        Yeah , it does .
        To be honest I do'nt even know how the hell Sumthing like that happened !
        Ik did'nt know about it until I saw ur post .
        Anyway , big thanks to you to forgive me for this terrible mistake !!

Comment

Back to the topic Please !!

Comment

Originally Posted by JIMO96 View Post
            I shake my head in disbelief at some of the posts on here sometimes. So in essence, you're outraged that an English player (for example) has to play a Chinese player, in a Chinese event, in China? Seriously?
            No I just think anyone qualifying should have to play under same conditions and at the same venue as everyone else - why is that not fair? - incidentally both players live down the road from Barnsley so this is not an anti Chinese foreigner thing it is just that it has been done to appease sponsors - I am glad that they getting expenses though but if can you not see why a player from china who lives in uk is being allowed to do his qualifying in china is not only a little un fair on the other guy from uk it is unfair on both of them living in uk - which is probably why they getting compo - I also think perhaps it is an advantage to play a qualifying round in front of a home crowd but that's just me - I shake my head at you too.
            Last edited by Byrom; 7 October 2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

the draw has been published on WS
              http://www.worldsnooker.com/internat...aw-and-format/

these caught my eye
              Kyren Wilson vs Jamie Cope
              Shaun Murphy vs Luca Brecel
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                No I just think anyone qualifying should have to play under same conditions and at the same venue as everyone else - why is that not fair? - incidentally both players live down the road from Barnsley so this is not an anti Chinese foreigner thing it is just that it has been done to appease sponsors - I am glad that they getting expenses though but if can you not see why a player from china who lives in uk is being allowed to do his qualifying in china is not only a little un fair on the other guy from uk it is unfair on both of them living in uk - which is probably why they getting compo - I also think perhaps it is an advantage to play a qualifying round in front of a home crowd but that's just me - I shake my head at you too.
                So Stephen Hallworth, Sam Craigie and Alex Taubman get what amouints to a free trip to China to participate in a sport they love. That is the long and the short of it, yet you scream 'unfair' at this huge gesture of generosity from the WSA. The only thing 'unfair' about this is that there was no £2K expenses cheque given to Vinnie Calabrese for coming to England to qualify for the Australian Open. Nor was there for Lu Ning, Tian Pengfei, Zhang Yong, Zhou Tuelong etc etc for their trip to England to qualify for the Shanghai Masters, and I'm guessing Aditya Mehta won't be offered this if there's an Indian Open when he ships up in Wigan to participate.

If you're not seeing the bigger picture yet, or at least acknowledging the notion that there are far more areas of snooker where unfairness rules, then I label you an arrogant advocate of the 'Britain for the British and sod everyone else' culture, prevalent amongst thousands of UK snooker 'fans'.

Also, commas are your friend.

Comment

What do you not get about my response?

if all the players playing not playing in same format then it can be seen as unfair yes - comma - I do see it that way - comma -nice that they get compensation but everyone supposed to be in a flat draw qualifying under same conditions but they are not are they?

Give everyone 2k expenses and have qualifiers over there then - simple - this is just being done to appease sponsors - full stop and - ramon!!

Comment

Lol! I 'got' everything about the response, I'm just staggered that someone could be so outraged at a professional sportsman having to play a Chinese opponent in a Chinese event in China. At least, 3 posts later you're acknowledging that this is where ALL the qualifiers should be held for a Chinese event.

BTW this will happen again this season for the China Open, German Masters and the Indian Open (where, contrary to my post above, Mehta, along with White & Bingham will be seeded to the venue). Regardless of how many players/fans see this as unfair, it is the correct decision to have the local players spared the qualifying round in England, for commercial reasons or any reasons. I just wish WSA would show a bit of balls and shift the whole tournament to the host country, and pay a 'fair' figure to first round losers.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                      I also think perhaps it is an advantage to play a qualifying round in front of a home crowd but that's just me - I shake my head at you too.
                      A home crowd in china in a qualifying match ? the preverbial one man and his tablet might be there but that's about all. This chinese snooker boom is a total load of bollocks.

Comment

well I'm just staggered!!!!!!! tho I don't know why

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                          well I'm just staggered!!!!!!! tho I don't know why
                          Christ, is there anything more tedious and childish on an internet forum than someone who posts gems like this? I'm sorry I ignored your first jibe at me several pages ago, and therefore derailing your quest for attention. Am I forgiven? And feel free to join in, it is a forum, not a platform for idiots to attack someone's choice of big words.

Now, you were saying.....erm....what were you saying exactly?? Oh yeah, your sum contribution to this discussion is the astounding (and staggering) revelation that Barry Hearn likes money.

Genius.

Comment

Originally Posted by JIMO96 View Post
                            Christ, is there anything more tedious and childish on an internet forum than someone who posts gems like this? I'm sorry I ignored your first jibe at me several pages ago, and therefore derailing your quest for attention. Am I forgiven? And feel free to join in, it is a forum, not a platform for idiots to attack someone's choice of big words.

Now, you were saying.....erm....what were you saying exactly?? Oh yeah, your sum contribution to this discussion is the astounding (and staggering) revelation that Barry Hearn likes money.

Genius.
                            feel better now?

Comment

Working...
                            X