Ruhr Open 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    I bet they dont believe in the product / concept of it at all - having said that its a pay cheque for them, most would do the same if given the chance.
    I bet Stephen Feeney's Mrs got a right seeing to the night Bingham won the Worlds
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Has he got it attached to that as well ! Like a homing device
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
        I bet Stephen Feeney's Mrs got a right seeing to the night Bingham won the Worlds
        Haha, Mr Feeney probably had a sight right on his todger that night

Comment

I bet they dont believe in the product / concept of it at all - having said that its a pay cheque for them, most would do the same if given the chance.
          Yeah good point !!
          I think everyone would do the same. Those players grp every chance they get to make sum extra money . To be honest I would do the same if I was in thr position !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
            Yeah good point !!
            I think everyone would do the same. Those players grp every chance they get to make sum extra money . To be honest I would do the same if I was in thr position !!
            Indeed Ramon yes. Someone posted links of Selby's promotions for I think BCE cues, his acting was great haha.
            Also Ronnie has done loads of stuff too.
            The world of marketing & sales eh mate

Comment

I thought it was a nice break of 55 in the final frame from Mcloed, the balls weren't exactly ideally placed were they!

He did well to manufacture a chance from that position.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                Has he got it attached to that as well ! Like a homing device
                Night Sight will be all the rage this time next year

Wibble

Comment

Haha, Mr Feeney probably had a sight right on his todger that night
                  Well let's hope we don't get any pro's advertising that one

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                    Well let's hope we don't get any pro's advertising that one
                    Dear God no haha

Comment

nikki valdez wedding photos

in expensive wedding ideas coordinate wedding party black jade wedding band wedding performance tracks wedding organizer di samarinda noe wedding georgia groombridge place events austrian weddings traditions site state washington wedding wedding marquees cardiff scottish wedding theme decorations lets ball gowns bridal garters beach theme wedding cars hastings bride hair fashion

orange county garden wedding venues paw prints grooming colorado wedding backdrops edmonton jewelry aluminum display cases yoruban wedding ceremony teddy bear grooming instructions www weddinginthemeadow com freed wedding photographer contemporary country songs for weddings

ny wedding photographer lawsuit friendship rings for bridesmaids rustic country wedding supplies wedding style suits lily vase wedding wedding joe hatch joann fabrics wedding invitations portable wedding photo booth wedding crystal charms
                      inexpensive silver bridesmaid shoes wedding band significance large hurricane vases wedding utah farms wedding puffy heart jewelry dianas wedding photos jason hudson wedding modest wedding long sleeves wedding envelope gift boxes

younger sister bridesmaid poem dorchester nanaimo weddings pakistani designer bridal outfits beautiful bridals in india the wedding suit clare lawson wedding nc guide to wedding tipping wedding pictures phoenix poetic wedding vow ideas beloit wedding photographer fake plugs jewelry monique idlett wedding bristol university weddings wedding blessing notes rutgers garden wedding photos wedding invitation hoaxes cake pittsburgh wedding diy pocketfold wedding invitation contemporary cross jewelry bollywood wedding dancers manchester white gladiolus wedding bouquet money saving wedding receptions proper chest hair grooming elody bridal shop newry palestine tx wedding
                      http://defiancethrash.bridalphoto.xyz/wedding-dress/bowl-proposal-super-wedding-xli.html - bowl proposal super wedding xli

Comment

goodbye!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X