X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeyd100
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    yep of course, but unfortunately stuck at work where such sites are barred by corporate policy , so kept an eye on the LiveScore off WS, and will watch my records later
    The Fu-Gilbert looked great and cant wait to see the pictures
    Dont know if this will help you at all Dean but this youtube page usually uploads matches quite quickly :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Snookerroomru/videos

( Youtube thankfully isnt banned by my workplace ----- looks around for bosses O_o )

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    I hope everyone knows that 'snookerroom.tv' live streams all the matches and they also post everything to youtube in case the time difference gets to you as it does to me. Watched the entire Higgins/Murphy match yesterday on youtube and plan to watch another one today while I'm practicing this morning.
    yep of course, but unfortunately stuck at work where such sites are barred by corporate policy , so kept an eye on the LiveScore off WS, and will watch my records later
    The Fu-Gilbert looked great and cant wait to see the pictures

Leave a comment:

• mikeyd100
    replied
    Hope Un-Nooh goes on to win

Leave a comment:

• Terry Davidson
    replied
    I hope everyone knows that 'snookerroom.tv' live streams all the matches and they also post everything to youtube in case the time difference gets to you as it does to me. Watched the entire Higgins/Murphy match yesterday on youtube and plan to watch another one today while I'm practicing this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    what happen there? it was 5-5 an gilbert on 30, fu has a 69 an its all over right? then gilbert dishes and wins it on the black?
    very classy
    Similar story to the match he played at the Shanghai Masters a little more than a year ago. It was the decider against Zhao Xintong, Fu was on a good break and just needed one more ball, but missed a very easy blue to the middle, and Zhao cleared the table to win on the black (by 1 point I think). And here Fu just needed one more red, didn't get position, then played a poor safety battle, and Gilbert cleared to win on the black. :wink:

Good win for Thepchaiya Un-Nooh as well, four deciders in a row. I suppose Un-Nooh vs Gilbert is not exactly the match most people wanted to see in the semi-finals, especially as it's a rare best-of-17, but it should be interesting nonetheless. :smile:

Looking forward to Selby-Robertson now!

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    what happen there? it was 5-5 an gilbert on 30, fu has a 69 an its all over right? then gilbert dishes and wins it on the black?
    very classy

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Yes, a great display from Higgins, although the match was a bit short as a result, and Robertson won pretty quickly as well. I would have preferred to see more snooker... :smile: Anyway, good signs for Higgins, he now has prolonged patches of good form, not just a couple of frames here and there as was the case a year ago. At his age he will have off days as well, but it's looking like it might be a good season for him.

It's a shame most of the Chinese players lost yesterday and this morning, quite a few of them in deciders as well. Ding should have won really, he had a bunch of chances at 4-2 and 4-3 up and failed to push on. For some reason he really struggles to beat Day. I hope the tournament will be well supported over the next few days, regardless of Ding's loss, because it looks like a really nice venue for snooker. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    And fair play to Smurph for hanging around to sign autographs after that hammering, top man.

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Just catching up with the Higgins match, just shows that form is temporary and class is permanant!

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    wow, J Higgins starting at a gallop, 5-0 with century breaks, brilliant stuff; SM must be stunned, if only I could watch it

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    good to see jimmy showing some of his potential, if he keeps this up he'd be hard to stop

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    is it just me, or is WS Livescores not working this morning?
    watching via Sessions

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by birkirhlyns View Post
    Anyone got the schedule for live coverage on eurosport ?
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/internat...port-schedule/

note, where it says HD, it is not just the HD channel but also on the standard one as well

does look like Eurosport will be showing the semis and Final sessions LIVE! woo hoo!
    Last edited by DeanH; 26 October 2015, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• birkirhlyns
    replied
    Anyone got the schedule for live coverage on eurosport ?

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by trains View Post
    Delu v Bingham might be interesting,Delu's overdue a bit of an impact I think.
    Good win for Yu. I missed the first two frames, so I don't know what they were like, but in the remainder of the match there were two frames Bingham lost on the black from a long way in front, and another frame he pretty much threw away. Decent chance for Yu to progress further in this tournament, playing Ben Woollaston in the next round.

Good chance for young Zhou Yuelong as well, he beat Martin Gould in the 1st round, and now plays Sanderson Lam in the last32. :smile:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X