2015 Bulgarian Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    I was looking at BBC news and did a double take when this caught my eye "Trump 'heckled' during TV appearance", though that snooker finally hitting the front page; but no, it was that Donald chap in US :wink:
    I can't see a wiki page on the BBC's senior North American reporter Anthony Zurcher yet the BBC news front page is conditioning the public to bomb Syria.
    The wheels on the bus go round and round all day long !!
    Not that surprised with MJW's win tbf,he was close in the Ruhr open and probably not that far off in the recent IC too.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      I can't see a wiki page on the BBC's senior North American reporter Anthony Zurcher yet the BBC news front page is conditioning the public to bomb Syria.
      The wheels on the bus go round and round all day long !!
      Not that surprised with MJW's win tbf,he was close in the Ruhr open and probably not that far off in the recent IC too.
      not that I agree with this statement, but even if that is true - it will only "condition" those that cant think for themselves

anyway, back to the thread:

Selby finally turned up and cruised to the win
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        not that I agree with this statement, but even if that is true - it will only "condition" those that cant think for themselves

anyway, back to the thread:

Selby finally turned up and cruised to the win
        Yes like those enchained to tying down jobs and paying bills have a littany of other outlets for an alternative viewpoint.
        Back to the thread,not really a cruise but a good match to watch.

Comment

Will The winner of the Bulgarian Open get the final invite into the champion of champions next week and does this mean that Ding will not be playing in the event now.
          Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Good win for Mark there, he played well for the most part. Shame Ryan never really showed up, I think he should have rolled up to the green (sorry vmax ) after his doubled red into the side pocked in the last frame, might have given him a better chance but he decided to take the more attacking option.

All in all, an enjoyable weekend of snooker I thought.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

yeah really enjoyable these ptc/eptc/ec/pc thingymijigs, hope this format survives

Comment

Well done to Allen for a long awaited win. I was just looking at the prize money for the European and Asian tour events and it's quite poor in comparison to the other events.

http://www.worldsnooker.com/wp-conte...e-schedule.pdf
                John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

poor Ryan, got a bad kick and missed the pot, sat back in his seat and was told to tuck his shirt in! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X