No announcement yet.

German Masters 2016 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but they're only giving out a certain amount.....presumably fire regs or something like

Comment

well there you go, ROS is not in good form at all, after his not playing in any event for some time....

only a nicely formed century in frame 1!

:wink:
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Skypigeon View Post
        snookerroom seems to be out....anyone know where I can find a working stream?
        http://www.hahasport.com/c-11.html

Comment

http://www.yopika.com/20151217/v--12....91779219.html Ronnie match

http://www.yopika.com/20151217/v--12....59141247.html Laing match
          Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by dieselman147 View Post
            What happened to Robertson! Just watched the game and ive never seen him play so badly. Missing very easy balls! Must be a table issue but makes the rest of us feel better about missing on different tables that arnt in the same league as the ones at the qualifers!
            I don't think it was a table issue at all, he was simply beaten by the better player on the day. Maybe a bit of a hangover from the UK Champs, but Ashley Hugill played very well and deserved the win. I think Robertson came expecting an easy match against the amateur and was a tad complacent. The hit-and-hope lash after an excellent snooker from Hugill in the 4th frame seemed like pure frustration to me, manna from heaven to his opponent.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
              I don't think it was a table issue at all, he was simply beaten by the better player on the day. Maybe a bit of a hangover from the UK Champs, but Ashley Hugill played very well and deserved the win. I think Robertson came expecting an easy match against the amateur and was a tad complacent. The hit-and-hope lash after an excellent snooker from Hugill in the 4th frame seemed like pure frustration to me, manna from heaven to his opponent.

-
              He did play shockingly bad though didnt he? The brown he missed? And twice shots as simple as the black of its spot? He got plenty of chances i would have expected him to take and just missed easy balls. Not trying to take anything away from Hugill but if he played his usual game it would have been a comfortably win for robertson i think.
              2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

Originally Posted by dieselman147 View Post
                He did play shockingly bad though didnt he? The brown he missed? And twice shots as simple as the black of its spot? He got plenty of chances i would have expected him to take and just missed easy balls. Not trying to take anything away from Hugill but if he played his usual game it would have been a comfortably win for robertson i think.
                Oh yes, I agree, he missed some sitters all right, the blue into the middle! But like I say, I think it was just complacency which then lead to frustration, combined with a very good performance from his opponent, nothing to do with the table IMO.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Yeah maybe that was the reason for his poor performance. Hearing alot about the poor tables so thought that could have been a factor. Probably didnt wanna be there either just going through the motions to get to Germany. Thats how ronnies match seemed
                  2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

am i right in thinking the uk was best of 7 yet the german qualifiers are best of 9

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                      am i right in thinking the uk was best of 7 yet the german qualifiers are best of 9
                      The UK Championship was best-of-11 in all rounds except the final, which was best-of-19. :smile:

Comment

cheers odri, the answer being i was wrong lol

Comment

Mark King was trailing 57 - 71 with 13 points left and won the frame to take it to a decider,decider also with Hamilton and Bingham.

Comment

this morning I got both tables playing from yopika, now can't get either
                            anyone got a stream working?
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Just noticed, Ding has lost in last 64.... How can someone so good can struggle so hard, really. I think he is not in the top 16 for next season provisionaly, if he does not improve his performences then for sure

Comment

The streams have been on Higgins too much the last few weeks,not the most entertaining player to watch,would have preferred Lisowski's or Swail's match as the other streamed.

Comment

Working...
                                X