German Masters 2016 Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Masters 2016 Qualifiers

I see Andy Hicks is having a go, giving Dominic Dale a run for his "professional-money".
    Why did Andy give up his pro card, and now trying as an amateur - couldn't get snooker out of his blood? :wink:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Good to see Ronnie making appearance, wonder if Hamza Akbar will give him a good game ?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      I see Andy Hicks is having a go, giving Dominic Dale a run for his "professional-money".
      Why did Andy give up his pro card, and now trying as an amateur - couldn't get snooker out of his blood? :wink:
      Good Win for Andy Hicks over Dominic Dale, plays Steven Hallworth next so we could see Andy in Germany, Andy Gave up his tour Card because he fell to 65th in the rankings, the year Stephen Hendry Retired and was not to pleased when he never got a main tour place and they let Stephen Hendry keep his place.
      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

anyone got a stream working for this Quals?
        snookerroom.tv appears to have a problem

Comment

got hahasport/yopika working on both tables

Comment

so, Neil Robertson lost 1:5 to Ashley Hugill .... quite a shot I guess?

I have problems with snookerroom recently, their streams are extremely laggy

Comment

Snookerroom looking for a sponsor http://snookerroom.tv/news/-snookerr...a-sponsorship/

Comment

Looks like there is another huge ongoing controversy about cloth and generaly playing conditions. Willo, Allen and others have complained about kicks, bounces, heavy cloth....WS is again under the fire from top players.
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                  Looks like there is another huge ongoing controversy about cloth and generaly playing conditions. Willo, Allen and others have complained about kicks, bounces, heavy cloth....WS is again under the fire from top players.
                  Oh dear

Comment

Just rang Wigan to ask if any tickets for tomorrow. Unfortunately they have given all the allocated tickets out. If anyone had a ticket they are not going to use I would be most grateful

Comment

got problems with streams again
                      anyone got one working?

Comment

snookerroom seems to be out....anyone know where I can find a working stream?
                        2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Originally Posted by 57varieties View Post
                          Just rang Wigan to ask if any tickets for tomorrow. Unfortunately they have given all the allocated tickets out. If anyone had a ticket they are not going to use I would be most grateful
                          arent qualies for free

Comment

What happened to Robertson! Just watched the game and ive never seen him play so badly. Missing very easy balls! Must be a table issue but makes the rest of us feel better about missing on different tables that arnt in the same league as the ones at the qualifers!
                            2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
                              arent qualies for free
                              yep WS website made a big thing about being free but that could have been for the week days only, ?

Comment

Working...
                              X