China Open Quals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    Now that is really impressive. I shall watch that on youtube later. Thanks for the heads up.
    it wasn't on a streamed table.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      Six centuries in a row? That's a new record, isn't it?

I know Robertson and Maguire made five in a row between them in their match in the 2009 Masters, and I believe Hendry and O'Sullivan had five in a row in the 2003 British Open final, but I don't think six had been done before. :smile: It's a little unexpected for Wilson and Hamilton to set this record, to say the least. :wink:
      Yeah, this has never been done before, only two times there were 5 consecutive centuries - Maguire vs Robertson and Hendry vs O'Sullivan

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
        it wasn't on a streamed table.
        What a shame. Sounds like an incredible match.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
          Six centuries in a row? That's a new record, isn't it?

I know Robertson and Maguire made five in a row between them in their match in the 2009 Masters, and I believe Hendry and O'Sullivan had five in a row in the 2003 British Open final, but I don't think six had been done before. :smile: It's a little unexpected for Wilson and Hamilton to set this record, to say the least. :wink:
          What about Hendry - Doherty in 94. I don´t remember the scorelines..
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
            What about Hendry - Doherty in 94. I don´t remember the scorelines..
            Hendry made seven, but the most he had was three in a row, in frames 2-4. Doherty made none. :smile:

Comment

Working...
            X