No announcement yet.

2016 Ladbrokes Players Championship Grand Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Stephen, the players mix a little cos theyre not as feggin arrogant as you are/was/is...

Hear how shocked he was by folk being sociable! Arrogant man.

Comment

Murphy knocking em in for fun

Comment

I'm going out on a limb here, but I think this tournament is Murphy's to lose.

Comment

2016 Ladbrokes Players Championship Grand Finals

I've worked it out!?
          Dale is not wearing his lucky black&white shoes today!
          :biggrin:
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            I've worked it out!?
            Dale is not wearing his lucky black&white shoes today!
            :biggrin:
            Exactly, and Murphy is!

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

For a fast player, Robert Milkins has a terrible nickname.

Comment

That brown was incredible.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                  That brown was incredible.
                  Worked out nice for him didn't it. A spats-tacular performance from Shaun all round.

-
                  The slow and labourious,

Comment

Great, we get to see the conclusion of Walden v Fu, but oh no, it's sycophantic Phil again. His delivery always reminds me of Jimmy from South Park. Think I'll switch to the commentary-less snookerroom tv stream instead.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

It still intrigues me how Waldon bends both legs when playing a shot. He played well this evening
                      John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                        I love that out of tune whistling/humming by the guy painting after every frame, but i prefer the Fray Bentos one at night time, they should be done for false advertising with that one, they actually look and sound quite nice and make a nice crispy sound when the guy cuts into it, but anyone who has ever had the misfortune of opening one will know its a nasty, slimy mess!
                        I just wish he'd finish that f*cking pie
                        John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          Where's this Mike Dunn come from? I don't wish to sound rude, but I don't think I've ever seen a new face on a player who appears to be of such advancing years.
                          He lives a couple of miles up the road from me in Redcar. Not been doing well in the game recently and was thinking of quitting a few years ago due to finances. This tournament should help with that problem.

Comment

Did they say he's been earning like 14k a season in commentary? It caught my attention as I was doing something, I may have caught half a sentence knowing me... Lol

But if i heard it right...14k a year as a pro sportsman, in a game you have to dedicate so much time and effort into...

ouch!

Comment

A look back at the Last 16...

http://www.thecueview.com/2016-ladbr...-3-review.html

Comment

Did not enjoy much of Hawkins v Milkins, bit too scrappy yesterday. At least I have seen one of the biggest flukes in my life in this match - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHyQSfI4gY
                                Murphy on the other hand produced pretty good standard in the second evening match. Did not catch much of other matches, only few recorded frames, looking forward for upcomming 3 days of job-free time.
                                What I have noticed, crowd so far has been really poor, not clapping to the really good shots etc ....

Comment

Working...
                                X