Indian Open 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Open 2016

Luca Brecel & Fraser Patrick not travelled it seems , their opponents have walk overs .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

. . . but the attractive blond refere is. Bet some more experienced referes who are not traveling are thriled that another female is being fast trakked at their expence. How did she get so far so fast? Answers on a postcard please,

Comment

You can't say things like that ....that's sexist !

It's like Andrew Castle saying at the Tennis .......that his dentist doesn't look like that .

And the PC brigade come out in full force from behind their keyboards

Comment

that is not bein sexist. it is on the question of ability and fareness.

Comment

It was a tongue in cheek response .

How do we know that she doesn't have the ability .....etc fast tracked Michaela Tabb and I thought she was a very good ref .

I wonder if the Refs get asked if they would like to go to certain events abroad , and they may turn down ones that they don't want to travel to .

Comment

point taken ;-)

Comment

Well played Pankaj. He's through to the main draw. Played well to come back from a 2 frame deficit to win 4-2.

Comment

Michael Georgiou through , seemed to be hitting the ball well in practice the other night when i saw him . Tough match next though , Murphy or Wells .

Comment

No live broadcasting on Eurosport this time, any idea why?

Comment

Later rounds maybe ???

Comment

Originally Posted by screw-back View Post
                      . . . but the attractive blond refere is. Bet some more experienced referes who are not traveling are thriled that another female is being fast trakked at their expence. How did she get so far so fast? Answers on a postcard please,
                      Fast tracked? She's refereeing the Indian Open not The Crucible final. This is an event that here in the UK, we can't watch unless we subscribe to the Eurosport Player. It's hardly one of the big events on the calendar.

Do we even know that a lot of the other European based referees even want to travel to India to referee these events? With all of the world travel they already have to do, I bet a lot of them aren't keen to go.

Bloody hell, if refereeing a best of seven on the first day of the Indian Open is being fast tracked, I'd hate to see what sort of event you think would help build up their experience?

Comment

Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                        No live broadcasting on Eurosport this time, any idea why?
                        None of the event is. It wasn't last year either.

Comment

Indian Open is one of the events on the Eurosport Player only.

This is how they cover their agreement with World Snooker to "expand" their coverage by showing it only on their "pay to view" service and not their "already bought to view" satellite channel

the other events that will ONLY be on the Player are:
                          Paul Hunter Classic
                          Shanghai Masters Qualifiers
                          6Reds World Championship
                          International Championship Qualifiers
                          German Masters Qualifiers
                          China Open Qualifying
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cpserrao View Post
                            Well played Pankaj. He's through to the main draw. Played well to come back from a 2 frame deficit to win 4-2.
                            Is it being shown at all over there Cpserrao?
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Anybody know of sites like the old Snookerroom where you can catch up on matches or download ? ..... for free of course :P

Comment

Working...
                              X