Paul Hunter Classic '16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hunter Classic '16

Qualies are on today, the tournament will be streamed on ES player.

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp...e=45&event=518

http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=518

Unless I missed them on the list, it looks like many big names are not entering this event. No Higgins? Williams? Murphy?
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I enjoyed this event last year.

Pity none of it is on the main channel.

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
        No Higgins? Williams? Murphy?
        Nope, they all skipped it, being the lowest prize money event of the tour doesn't help I guess.

Comment

Shame really.....:/
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Yea i heard that Eurosport are limiting the paul hunter classic to it's online player http://www.snookercentral.com/eurosp...unter-classic/ which is a shame really. Works out a 5 quid a month to watch online. Pity its not on their normal channels.

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
              Shame really.....:/
              Yes it is a shame, not much of a tribute to the man is it.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

My thought exactly.

Comment

I'm enjoying Goudong v White, very entertaining clash of eras. Jimmy looking better than I've seen him for a while and Gouding looking like a real prospect for the future.
                  But am I missing something, or is there no indication as to which player is at the table on the scores?

Anyway, 2 - 2 atm...

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                    But am I missing something, or is there no indication as to which player is at the table on the scores?

yea no indication, good match indeed, there's a short interview on WS fb's page and Jimmy's been working out, new diet and says he's been working on his game too.

Comment

Will Zhang Anda and Boonyarit Kaettikun, because they did not turn up at The main event, but both got walkovers into the last 64 of the event and failed to show
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
                        yea no indication, good match indeed, there's a short interview on WS fb's page and Jimmy's been working out, new diet and says he's been working on his game too.
                        Had the pleasure of watching Jimmy White practice last week , and he kindly let me and my 2 kids sit in the private match room to watch a frame against Michael Georgiou . He seems to be cueing very well and was pleased to win the 7 man event down there the week before .

A good solid 3 wins for him today .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Had the pleasure of watching Jimmy White practice last week , and he kindly let me and my 2 kids sit in the private match room to watch a frame against Michael Georgiou . He seems to be cueing very well and was pleased to win the 7 man event down there the week before .

A good solid 3 wins for him today .
                          Yeah watched him a couple of weeks ago and seems very focused, in fact really focused!
                          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

He beat Rod Lawler in round 6, 4-1, with breaks of 90, 89, 84 and 70. It's good to see he's playing well, it just shows you what a talent he was and still is. Next up he's playing against Michael White in round 7, one match away from the quarter finals. Am I right in saying this tournament is only on Eurosport player?

Comment

Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
                              Am I right in saying this tournament is only on Eurosport player?
                              that's correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X