No announcement yet.

European Masters 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else been watching the Ronnie match? It looks like playing more recently has been helping him because he looks much more fluent and confident.I love watching him in this kind of form.

Comment

Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
      Has anyone else been watching the Ronnie match? It looks like playing more recently has been helping him because he looks much more fluent and confident.I love watching him in this kind of form.
      Have not seen the Gilbert match.
      But a comment yesterday was interesting that since the start of this season Ronnie had played 44 frames with no centuries, now with the 9 frames played in this event and still no century!
      Is this the longest period of frames for Ronnie with no century?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
        Big splash will be in tears reading the great JT playing all those special shots with a new JP lol
        Uncle J has been dipping in the secret angel ash shack for JT this time.

Anyway, the 6th frame of that match was epic. The snooker Judd laid behind the brown was epic, great shot. Woolaston will be kicking himself, he had a real chance to turn over Tramp.
        Last edited by Big Splash!; 4 October 2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
          Uncle J has been dipping in the secret angel ash shack for JT this time.

Anyway, the 6th frame of that match was epic. The snooker Judd laid behind the brown was epic, great shot. Woolaston will be kicking himself, he had a real chance to turn over Tramp.
          Yep, looks like old JP changed to a Tyrone and changed to a new Parris that he's used for few weeks.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
            Yep, looks like old JP changed to a Tyrone and changed to a new Parris that he's used for few weeks.
            Crikey, has he been chatting too much to Mags? lol

Comment

where are the audience, just watching the John Higgins V Tom Ford the arena looks empty. its a shame that because if that was played in England it would be packed.

next week the English open or the Steve Davis open as its called . i'm sure there will be a marked difference in attendance. i can see even in the early rounds it will be well attended

Comment

Deciding frame between Higgins and Ford. Nice start to the second round.

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                  where are the audience, just watching the John Higgins V Tom Ford the arena looks empty. its a shame that because if that was played in England it would be packed.

next week the English open or the Steve Davis open as its called . i'm sure there will be a marked difference in attendance. i can see even in the early rounds it will be well attended
                  the commentators have mentioned this, and the cameras have shown it every now and then; the Red chairs in the first tier don't seem to be used (don't know why, maybe the Romanians are camera-shy? ) but the next tier up and beyond have been well occupied all week.

Comment

I am on record-catchup at the mo, did I hear that John Higgins has a cracked rib?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      I am on record-catchup at the mo, did I hear that John Higgins has a cracked rib?
                      Yes, the commentator (on Eurosport Germany) mentioned this earlier.

Comment

Any big bets on this? LOL

Comment

LBM v. Allen looks the pick today.

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post

I remember being at a Shaun Murphy vs Patrick Wallace match in Telford, where only five people sat in the crowd. But, to be fair, Ronnie was playing on the other table. That's where most of the people were.

Comment

the commentators have mentioned this, and the cameras have shown it every now and then; the Red chairs in the first tier don't seem to be used (don't know why, maybe the Romanians are camera-shy? ) but the next tier up and beyond have been well occupied all week.
                              Maybe the front row costs extra, or is some kind of VIP seating?

Comment

What a joy to watch Mark Allen is, fantastic start!

Comment

Working...
                                X