No announcement yet.

European Masters 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a pot on pink by Selby to steal the 3rd frame.

Comment

Originally Posted by ace man View Post
      What a pot on pink by Selby to steal the 3rd frame.
      Judd lost that frame when he played the snooker behind the black with just black and pink remaining. So easy to get behind the black and leave the pink in the middle of the table, rather than push the pink to the cushion.

Comment

65 minutes 4:0 lead in the semifinal the rocket blasted off again. lol

Comment

An impressive performance. :smile:

Should be a good final tomorrow. Two seasons ago they played each other in three finals, O'Sullivan won two of them. They were playing some of the best snooker in the world that season, more so than recently, so it's a welcome return to form for them, and I think we could see something special here. :smile:

Comment

Not so much discussion on this tournament, although it's been pretty good and two good semi finals, should be great final tomorrow...

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
              An impressive performance. :smile:

Should be a good final tomorrow. Two seasons ago they played each other in three finals, O'Sullivan won two of them. They were playing some of the best snooker in the world that season, more so than recently, so it's a welcome return to form for them, and I think we could see something special here. :smile:
              Nice to have a final that doesn't involve dentistry from Selby. Should be a cracker. The pockets to me look like the true Star template so the breaks will be lower.

Comment

Ronnie and Judd always makes for a good final. Judd seems to relish the opportunity to play Ronnie on the biggest stage, I expect a close contest.

Comment

Just finished watching the first 4 frames, what a start to the final
                  All entertaining frames.
                  More to come
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yes an entertaining Final so far. Hoping for an all square finish to the first session...and a final frame decider later on...

Comment

A decent session, but not particularly high quality. Trump threw so many frames away... pretty much like their three finals in the 2014/2015 season. He came back strongly in all of those, so I still expect it to go close in the evening session.

On another note, I was watching the match on Eurosport Player... I missed frame 5 and later tried to rewind it to see what had happened, and I must insist that that particular feature doesn't work properly. I have no clue how you manage to rewind it, Dean. :smile:

Comment

Odrl - for today I am on Sky+HD record Eurosport TV, not Player

Comment

frame 5 on youtube already - enjoy Odrl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPyFz-hgfX8

Comment

Thank you, that was a quick one. :smile: Nice break.

Comment

Ronnie's job last night was really impressive. Thrashing Robbo like that, you really send a message.

Nice start to this final but I agree with what was mentionned above, Judd threw away frame shere, he needs to be more patient because the way he's been playing this week, he can take the silverware home tonight!
                              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I think Ronnie has struggled and Judd has dominated the match. The main thing lacking for Judd really has been a bad run of the ball more than any really bad play from him. He's controlled most of the tactical battles, out potted Ronnie in the long department. Were it not for a terrible kick and a very unlucky knocking the black in when he potted a red with the rest, he could very well have a 5-3 lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X