X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
    So another advertisement for John Parris....lol JP made the cues for both finalists
    Don't worry JP has already put a tweet yesterday that both finalists playing with his cues

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Some really nice breaks for Liang, not least the one to win it. I enjoyed that.

Leave a comment:

• Erwan_BZH
    replied
    So another advertisement for John Parris....lol JP made the cues for both finalists

Leave a comment:

• the lone wolf
    replied
    Congrats Liang!
    3 more to go champ...
    Snooker is on the up!!!! :snooker:

Leave a comment:

• ken147
    replied
    And the winner is Ronnie O'Sullivan... Coaching / mentoring Liang must be worth at least 10% of the winners cheque.

Leave a comment:

• Erwan_BZH
    replied
    Congratulations Liang!! A nice winner showing emotions....so refreshing!!
    class interview by Judd by the way.

Leave a comment:

• daffie
    replied
    Hear Hear! Well done Liang. First big title...finally. Great to see his emotions...fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Congratulations to Liang Wenbo for winning his first ranking title!
    Great to see so much emotions.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    English Open 2016

well done Liang Wenbo with his first ranking title and with a superb performance all tournament

Leave a comment:

• Tommykiid
    replied
    English Open 2016

that was gr8 pressure clearance form laing lovely to watch

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    English Open 2016

first steal of the match?
    Liang survived the pressure Trump put him under in that frame, can he survive the pressure he will have himself to cross the line?

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    It really isn't Neil. I watch a huge amount of Judd's matches and whilst he gets the occasional fluke, he does tend to get a lot of bad luck against him, especially in big matches at decisive moments....
    This is purely your own personal perception as a fan of his, and you'll hear exactly the same from other fans of othere players. But luck is just random chance and does not favour one person over another, it can't, it's simply down to the laws of probability and it will always even itself out, given time. It's been proven time and time again that we perceive what we want to believe and subconsciously disregard what we don't.

-
    Last edited by PatBlock; 16 October 2016, 08:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• acpc89
    replied
    Anyone else think it's quite amazing or strange that 2 players who ronnie has been helping has reached the final? Liang said a few times even after beating Bingham he owes ronnie for helping him. And judd also said his game has improved 100% after starting practicing with him and doing the exhibitions. I know it's a game between the ears and all that. But it still amazes me just how much it really affects the top boys.

Obviously practising against the best player takes away any aura he may have had. But still interesting and good to see ronnie doing his bit. Does anyone know if he still helps Joel walker? Not heard his name in a while

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    It really isn't Neil. I watch a huge amount of Judd's matches and whilst he gets the occasional fluke, he does tend to get a lot of bad luck against him, especially in big matches at decisive moments. People often say he does these deep screw shots and yes he occasionally will fluke a ball sometimes but the amount of bad kicks, bounces and general good run of the ball for his opponent I'd say he's one of the unluckiest players.
    You see quite surely more matches of Trump than I do. But at least from what I see I rather have the feeling that he has more of good luck than most players.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    English Open 2016

enjoying the evening session so far

Leave a comment:

Working...
X