2016 China Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by the_unrepentant View Post
    What was with Ali Carter's evil look towards Judd at the beginning of the match before Judd broke off? i was wondering if it was because Judd forgot the handshake maybe? Either way, he didn't look happy at all....
    I noticed this as well...
    Strange one.
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    25-27 October 2019
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
      Strange one.
      Carter's a cockwomble, up his own chuff. 'The Captain' - LOL!

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        I was also dipping in and out of that one, so missed this point, but Ding looked generally out of sorts to me, clearly still hungover from his Selby drubbing. I did enjoy the crowd's reactions to the black ball finish though, very funny indeed.

-
        Missed it...what happened with the crowd?
        Only the black left, Fu needed it to win the match, Ding needed it to win the frame to keep his chances alive. The crowd where excited over the rattlers both did several times. Great snooker great atmosphere
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Only the black left, Fu needed it to win the match, Ding needed it to win the frame to keep his chances alive. The crowd where excited over the rattlers both did several times. Great snooker great atmosphere
          Cheers Dean...sad I missed that, sounds like good fun indeed

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
            Cheers Dean...sad I missed that, sounds like good fun indeed
            After the recent restrictions I don't think the match is on YouTube -anyone have a link anywhere else?
            Or have a look at Eurosport early tomorrow for replay of the match (on British Eurosport there usually is before the first live showing) and set a record on your "Sky" box

Comment

After the recent restrictions I don't think the match is on YouTube -anyone have a link anywhere else?
              Or have a look at Eurosport early tomorrow for replay of the match (on British Eurosport there usually is before the first live showing) and set a record on your "Sky" box
              After daffies post I just tried to find it on youtube, but as expected wasn't successful. It's a pity. It was funny indeed. Had me shaking my head as well in disbelief.

Comment

Those restrictions don't seem to have much difference really. Just watched a bit of Carter vs. Trump He does look at him a bit funny when he's breaking off, but they're laughing and joking a minute later when Judd hits the brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpUmxqCVQrA

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                  After daffies post I just tried to find it on youtube, but as expected wasn't successful. It's a pity. It was funny indeed. Had me shaking my head as well in disbelief.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyRTKCoEQAk

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                    Strange one.
                    Didn't these 2 have previous at another Tournament ? Wasn't Carter unhappy that Trump didn't acknowledge some flukes against .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Anyone got the low down on TrumpCarter gate? I know Ali criticised Judd's etiquette once I think?
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I usually do indeed Somehow though the recording ended before the end of the match grmbl

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                        Cheers for the link. Funny indeed, and a very unsuspected nr of misses on the black...incredible really

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Didn't these 2 have previous at another Tournament ? Wasn't Carter unhappy that Trump didn't acknowledge some flukes against .
                          Just found this from 2012 http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/17902265

IMHO agree with Judd on this. I watched Ali throw away his 2nd round match at the world's against Alan McManus just because the table wasn't performing well he got really tetchy. It was the same for both of them but Alan just got on with business. Carter had knocked Bingham out first round in a close match so I found it hard to understand his attitude in this match. He was playing well and it was the Worlds!!

Clapping sarcastically for a fluke Judd made is a bit sad.
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

perfect
                            nearly as steady camera-work from Eurosport themselves

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                              Those restrictions don't seem to have much difference really. Just watched a bit of Carter vs. Trump He does look at him a bit funny when he's breaking off, but they're laughing and joking a minute later when Judd hits the brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpUmxqCVQrA

took a bit of time for it to appear - at least it is there for all to enjoy

Comment

took a bit of time for it to appear - at least it is there for all to enjoy
                                Yup they certainly don't see eye to eye

Comment

Working...
                                X