2016 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by shmeeko69 View Post
    Are u really Irish with the jims and ron kind of patter?
    Im irish, there are a lot of jims and rons in my neighbourhood
    Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      John Higgins' cue seems to make a lot of noise when he wipes it down.
      Mine has a ring to it (like crystal) when wiped down with a damp cloth. I'm hoping that's a sign of a good cue if John H wa similar.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Ronnie in his flow just too good :P

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Is the venue next to an airport (a la Gibraltar)?
          Or under some railway arches?
          It does sound like it doesn't it

Comment

2016 Northern Ireland Open

[squeaky voice] come on Jimmy!
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Does life get any better .....Ronnie and Jimmy on the TV on the same night , Fantastic .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

2 great steals by Jimmy
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Coral are offering 70/1 for Jason Weston to beat Mark Davis,currently 0-3,worth a pound,can't be bothered to take it though

Comment

Does anyone know how Jimmy White kept his tour card ? According to Wikipedia only James Wattana was offered an invitational tour card.

Did the English NGB offer Jimmy a tour card or something else ? cheers

Comment

anyone going to the final ,something you need to secure before or you can by at the entrance?

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                        Does anyone know how Jimmy White kept his tour card ? According to Wikipedia only James Wattana was offered an invitational tour card.

He's on the 2nd year of his two year European tour order of merit tour card,wasn't very well documented.

Comment

Go back one more season and he is listed on the EoM.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snooker_season_2015/2016

He's on the 2nd year of his two year European tour order of merit tour card,wasn't very well documented.
                          I'd say it was well documented at the time on WS but since their new website format, a lot of old information is either hidden or removed
                          Last edited by DeanH; 15 November 2016, 07:35 AM.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            Does life get any better .....Ronnie and Jimmy on the TV on the same night , Fantastic .
                            Real bonus for the fans and viewers. If Jimmy plays like he did last night, he'll get a right thumping. Think I could have given him a game
                            John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Sadly, I can only see this much lauded Ronnie vs Jimmy match going one-way. That's 4-0 to Ronnie.

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                                Sadly, I can only see this much lauded Ronnie vs Jimmy match going one-way. That's 4-0 to Ronnie.
                                Absolutely.
                                John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X